Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

πŸ‘‰ New! Special Companion Match!

Comments

• Ouryve
    Ouryve Posts: 17 Level 2

I really dislike it. I trialled it a few months back and hated it then. I'm currently stuck on a super hard level with no big spaces and this has made it even harder because I can't activate the breaker I need at all.

• FarkasneKa2020
    FarkasneKa2020 Posts: 489 Level 3

@QueenB

yes, I have it,

@PummyRaj

thank you for the mention 🌸

i tried it once, basically i like this new feature. but it would be good if you could count.

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,305 Level 5

Hasn't arrived in my game yet....but things happen slowly here.....the Starry Night game has only just arrived too....so I'll be patient

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3
    edited January 2022

I pretty much hate it - please go back the way it was

on the ones with grumpy crops - which BTW I hate because it takes forever for them to change and slows the game down so much - but on those you are lucky to get three matched together that count - let alone a 4 or 5 match -

edit to add. I have played the level I am on now 6 times and I kept track of how many times I could make a 4 or 5 match. ONE - and that was in a pretty good game but wouldn't have counted cuz it was strawberries instead of beans. REALLY???!? what a stupid change. someone didn't think this through for what it would mean for the hard levels with a very restricted board.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator

Hello @QueenB - I haven't seen it yet, but it would definitely give me more flexibility. I am excited to try it out. πŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,054 Pro Player 👑

I have the feature @QueenB

I tried all the different companions just to see what I thought of it, but for the particular level that I am on I really don’t like it as there is not much space to create 4 or 5 cropsies . Have to see what the next level brings and I will give you more feedback. 🚜🚜🚜

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5

@QueenB

I have this feature and I think it much easier for the companion to help me

• Rowena63
    Rowena63 Posts: 53 Level 3

I have it and I don’t like it. It makes it much harder to power up your companion and still have real control over where you want your sheep, bulls etc. to go. It also means some of your power-ups along the bottom of the game become of little or no use in helping complete hard and super hard levels.

Please bring back the previous method πŸ™

• Helieg
    Helieg Posts: 4 Newbie

I can no longer see the companion details, such as what happens if what number of cropsies are collected? The cropsies used to show all the actions but now it’s a wild guess. I hate this change.

• Coreena_Lilly
    Coreena_Lilly Posts: 103 Level 3

I AM PEEVED OFF.Β Β A long time ago you changed the companions from collecting a number of a certain croppsie to this having to connect 5Β together to get the companion to work. But then you changed it back to normal. THIS CONNECT 5 TOGETHER IS ABSOLUTELY USELESS..I thought maybe last tome you got enough complaints to turn it back to the normal way. I am seeing lots of complaining in groups. IT'S HORRIBLE AND TOTALLY USELESS.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?