Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

👉 New! Special Companion Match!

Comments

• Helieg
    Helieg Posts: 4 Newbie

I can no longer see the companion details, such as what happens if what number of cropsies are collected? The cropsies used to show all the actions but now it’s a wild guess. I hate this change.

• Coreena_Lilly
    Coreena_Lilly Posts: 103 Level 3

I AM PEEVED OFF.  A long time ago you changed the companions from collecting a number of a certain croppsie to this having to connect 5 together to get the companion to work. But then you changed it back to normal. THIS CONNECT 5 TOGETHER IS ABSOLUTELY USELESS..I thought maybe last tome you got enough complaints to turn it back to the normal way. I am seeing lots of complaining in groups. IT'S HORRIBLE AND TOTALLY USELESS.

• colie563
    colie563 Posts: 1 Newbie

I HATE this new feature.

HATE IT!

In fact, i just joined this community a few minutes ago so i could leave this message hoping that game designers actually read them.

It is explained to be "easier" to get the companions help because you don't have to get a specific cropsie, which seems like such a good idea, in theory. Instead, after playing a bunch of different levels with different companions i have found it to be MUCH harder to use the companion because it has to be a match of 4 or more. Some levels don't even HAVE the spaces to make 4 or more matches easily.

Before you had to use a specific type, but every one you collected counted. NOT NOW. If it isn't 4 in a row, it doesn't count so not only do you get no help in normal 3 matches, using the row tractor doesn't help with the companion or the shovel or the fetch feature.

Before the counter had a specific number shown you could gauge how many more cropsies had to be collected to know when your companion would help. NOT NOW. The bar has no markings at all. How much does it fill each time? How many matches do you have to make? When is the companion going to help? NO WAY TO KNOW

Before you could use the type of cropsie needed to decide which companion to choose for each level. NOT NOW.

This change has both watered down the specificity and use of each companion AND made them harder to use.

Plus, can we talk about just changing it with no announcement or explanation besides the quick "make 4 or more to power up your companion" before your first play? There was no indication if this was just on specific levels or for certain companions or part of an event or a test or what.

Perhaps on the lower levels this configuration might be helpful, but i don't see how.

In my experience if something sounds too good to be true it probably is. The appeal of "use any type of cropsie" wears thin very quickly after anything more than just a cursory play through.

In case I wasn't specific enough, i really, really, really dislike this update. It is sugar-caoted to taste good, but just rots my teeth.

• muni93
    muni93 Posts: 6 Level 2

I just join few minutes ago to kindly ask to remove this useless feature !!

been playing for years never felt bad about new features like this one

please remove this feature I can’t focus on the exact level or activating Animal Companions When I only have limited moves in a super hard level ! I just keep losing

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 587 Level 3
    edited January 2022

I agree with the opinion of angel Natasha.

I also preferred it before when you could see how many Cropsies you had to collect.

At the raccoon levels, unfortunately, that was changed a long time ago..

I like it so unfortunately not at all 

• Bassin12
    Bassin12 Posts: 428 Pro Player 👑

Yeah, not liking it either. I though at first that it was treating me like I was a brand new player, then I seen what it was. Yep, not liking it at all. Please get rid of it.

• Melodicdrean
    Melodicdrean Posts: 1 Newbie

This change seems to be in for me too. I can’t see what cropsies to collect or how many. My companion abilities only activate once or twice now during a level and it took 77 cropsies to activate it! It is wasting my magic beans and making levels harder to pass.

I dislike this change and can it be removed for me?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager

Hi and a warm welcome to your Farm Community 😀

We really appreciate you taking the time to join and share your thoughts on the changes that have been made. Don't worry, your feedback will be shared with the Studio.

If we have any news, updates from the Studio, we will make sure to keep you all up to date right here 😉

• muni93
    muni93 Posts: 6 Level 2

Thank you for your kind words

Unfortunately I will stop playing this game I can’t waste my time and money on something I don’t like 💔

I really wish that the studio consider our feedback for real boosters used to help me activate animal companions without spending my moves

I just can’t imagine playing like this I used to clear my head while playing for fun now it is not fun anymore

• Eva_Tolarová
    Eva_Tolarová Posts: 35 Level 2

Hi farmers.

I don't like the new function at all. Please return the original one there !!!

Thank you

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?