Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

๐Ÿ‘‰ New! Special Companion Match!

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,779 Farm Moderator

Hello Farmers ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŒพ

I really don't like this new Feature!!! ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Is good for nothing, before was more useful and you could collect more cropsies now is like you collect and play in "SLOW MOTION" all the cropsies and blockers target!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

I'd like to check the Companions before and I decide which is the best!

Please Farm Studio take a step back ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3

so I commented yesterday that I hated the new feature. gave it another try today on a different level.

I HATE IT EVEN MORE.

I quit playing candy crush cuz they couldn't leave well enough alone.

this game might now join CC in the discard pile

DON'T "FIX" THINGS THAT AREN'T BROKEN

• Coreena_Lilly
    Coreena_Lilly Posts: 103 Level 3

HATE THE NEW COMPANION FEATURE.

IT'S HORRIBLE AND USELESS

• binno
    binno Posts: 1 Newbie

I was in the middle of a muliple egg mission, level 2000 something when the changed the companions over to matching four in a row. It made the game even harder because you only get a few cropsies to match. please bring back the old companions.

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3
    edited January 2022

hello @encantes

yes i'm with you. I really don't like this new Feature!!!

It doesn't make sense anymore to activate the companions because they can't even be used. I just played level 1856 and not once was the companion activated....

I also find it extremely difficult with the raccoon not knowing if you can finish the level or not....it would be good to reset this feature with the % there too.

Please go back a step again.ย ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Playing now is not funny๐Ÿ˜•

• Dada13
    Dada13 Posts: 354 Level 3

Hi @PummyRaj ,

I liked more previous one. This is too flashy and no count. Also, you have to do more matching as it do not count 3 matches anymore and on higher levels this is important.

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Hi @QueenB

I have this feature and Iโ€™m not sure about this. It can be great if you have a board with a lot of the right cropsies, then you get a lot of help but when you donโ€™t, you get no help at all ๐Ÿค”

What I really donโ€™t like are the visual effects, the swirling vines and itโ€™s so bright, it is painful to look at, I hope they put a disable button so we can turn off these effects if we donโ€™t want them ( they have that option in CCF, itโ€™s great) I was part of the group who spoke about people playing with disabilities and this was one of the issues. I have very bad vertigo and it can be painful as well when I look at bright things and especially swirling or spinning things, those make me really dizzy ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ, I have to look away, it would be nice if I could shut this feature off. Could you please ask the studio if they could do that, I know thereโ€™s a lot of people like me with vision problems that canโ€™t handle that, thanks.

• 10eke
    10eke Posts: 142 Level 3

I have it, and I don't like it. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Please go back to the wat it was. ๐Ÿ™

• Jon-7
    Jon-7 Posts: 42 Level 2

I hate this, on many levels companion no longer does anything but use beans ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฎ

• Magic_Mixer
    Magic_Mixer Posts: 255 Level 4

I kinda preferred the original version

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?