Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

πŸ‘¨β€πŸŒΎπŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ Persistent Farmer thread because dedication needs acknowledging πŸ₯‡

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,432 Friends Moderator

Thank you for the beautiful thread @Lady_Choo I always go back to Farm Heroes Saga because I find it exciting what the level designers come up with.

I also get stuck more often, but not because the levels are so difficult. I rather lack the time to take care of the game intensively. This may also have advantages. I collect the daily reward every day and when a lot has come together, I keep playing and know that I have good helpers in the next levels and progress. Currently I'm here at level 4092.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator

I started playing Farm Heroes about a year or so after I started with Candy Crush Saga. A work colleague got my hooked and I played it for quite awhile (almost to level 1000), but then I was so busy I decided I could only play (and sometimes pay) for one so I stopped playing Farm Heroes saga. But when I joined the Community over 2+ years ago I started playing Farm Heroes again and remembered how much I loved it and all the cute characters and how much I enjoyed the sound affects and now I am getting pretty close to the 3000 level.

I tend to get impatient, so if I am having trouble with a level I usually use boosters and extra moves so I can pass it, so no specific level stands out. However I must confess that now I feel like I need 5 extra moves for each level to pass the first time and sometimes I even need a few more moves. So my progress has definitely slowed down but I am still determined to reach level 3000 and beyond! πŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator

Yes, a place where to vent

Every level with a bull gives me some sort of anxiety πŸ˜…

@Nix66 save yourself when you still can.

• bulls are immune to boosters so I can't spare moves. Not a big deal but:
    • somehow they take up almost all the available moves and I can't often cover the other level requirements
    • they're the w o r s t when they're paired with sheeps. No matter how many color collectors you use how much you wish cropsies were placed in the right way, they're placed in the most unlucky way possible and bull and sheep often clash after one move. the whacked bull has the audacity to stop mid track and I end up wasting a move. Classic. Well, I do feel sorry for him for being hurt. For a while.

This game needs a traffic lights system implemented asap so nobody gets hurt 😭🚦🀣

I don't remember the level with many bull clashes (downside of level number that is not displayed over the board πŸ™ƒ) but I have this one I passed the other day.

Look at this. Doesn't this level look so pretty, harmonious and symmetrical? Yes, it does. So I start to play it optimistically.

It turns out be insidious pretty quickly πŸ˜†

I feel so much relief when I pass bull levels 😌

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator

There are some fantastic answers here which is what we wanted! We wanted to acknowledge the players that have been here a long time and come back to the game over and over again.

@Pitty_Kitty I have had some levels like that. They look so easy and yet they test your sanity!

@Racoon7 you are the one Rancid should be following! I remember that level too well as its not that long ago for me.

@bearwithme not enough hours in the day, I am glad you came back though!

@Angel_Natasha three days? I have been on some three weeks and a few more like three months. I do not use boosters other than shovels so maybe that would change?

@kiara_wael we can look at that one if you do need help and see if we can suggest anything? Patience and shovels usually!

@DieOmimi that is the best way to play 😘

• Angel_Natasha
    Angel_Natasha Posts: 11,632 Level 5

Here is a Rancid the Raccoon level i passed 😁😁 ( for the badge ).

@Lady_Choo i always use boosters and sholves ❣❣ You may think about it❣😊

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,992 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Pitty_Kitty 😊 Those bulls get me pretty vexed too for the exact same reasons 😑 maybe the Farm should bring in some female cows to relax them, vent their testosterone. Totally agree about them traffic lights!

I was totally shocked recently that one of them killed one of my hatchling chickies, completely ran over it! I thought he would stop.

First and last for me, learnt something, and very shortly after we had him rounded up in the back of our cattle trailer for market. 😁

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2022

I was totally shocked recently that one of them killed one of my hatchling chickies, completely ran over it! I thought he would stop.

OMG yes @Racoon7 I totally forgot about that. I saw it run over a almost hatched baby crocodile. Like, I remember I tried all possible moves to make the eggs fall down so they wouldn't be in the bull's way and poppy could be freed successfully. I thought there was no other way, just like in the sheep's case. But the game just kept adding new eggs to the board and at some point bull was activated and a poppy was collected but a baby croc was crushed. I couldn't believe what I saw. I succeeded but what a savage bull πŸ˜²πŸ˜…

He appears to stop only with a sheep then, maybe he doesn't dare because a sheep is not as small. Bull being a bully then.

Yes, let's bring in some cows 😏

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,070 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Lady_Choo

I have been playing Farm Heroes since king released the game off and on, more so in the past 2 years.

I think rancid and the black sheep are my least favorite, here is a screenshot of my latest level 2967.

I have been stuck on it for over a week 🚜🚜🚜

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,992 Pro Player 👑

Ahh! but sheepies have hypnotic powers over dem bulls @Pitty_Kitty 😁

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,645 Level 5

@Lady_Choo I started playing FHS when it first came out, but shortly after I stopped. I just got bored with it. A couple of months ago I picked it up again when I joined this community. In my opinion the game has gotten a lot better. FHS now has different events to make the game more exciting for one, and it has daily quests for us to complete. I am definitely a dedicated Farmer πŸ‘¨β€πŸŒΎ. I don’t give up not even on super hard levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?