๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

๐Ÿ‘‰ New! Special Companion Match!

Comments

• annemiek1986
    annemiek1986 Posts: 0 Newbie

Why do you need to have 4 in a row to get โ€œhelpโ€? It is annoying, bring it back to how it was. Now I canโ€™t finish my level.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2022

So I have this in my game now.

My impression is that it makes the game unbalanced. The new change works great in boards with lot of space and where there are few types of cropsies because making special combos is doable and easy. It makes the game definetely easier in conditions where gameplay was already easy before the change.

It makes the gameplay worse in conditions where it's impossible to make special combos because of limited space, too much variety of cropsies, blockers etc.. those are the conditions where help of companions is really needed but it's not offered anymore. Matches of 3 don't activate companions anymore.

Boosters don't activate companions anymore as well. So in the end you end up wasting so many boosters than before because their utility and value have decreased.

True, special combos to activate companions can be made from any color of cropsies in a board. This wasn't possible before and it's great only in some types of boards. But what about special combos of other ingredients/blockers then? I could have used some help here from matching eggs in L and T combos at least but I just had to use more boosters than usual because companion was never activated, not once ๐Ÿฅฒ

Help ๐Ÿ˜…

There are so many different designs of boards in this game that some of them don't seem to adapt to the new change at all

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator

Hello @annemiek1986 ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome to our wonderful Farm King Community!

I completely agree with you about the Companions. I too do not like the way they have designed right now ๐Ÿ˜•

The Farm Studio team is asking for our feedback. Hence, our Farm In-charge has created a discussion thread -->ย change with the "Companion" feature!

Can you please click on that ๐Ÿ‘†๏ธ Green lettered link, and write your thoughts about this feature? I feel that the more negative feedback they receive, the sooner they "might" change this feature to the previous way OR tweak this new feature to help us better!

** If you have any further questions or need to share something, please type your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for sharing your input. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,976 Pro Player 👑

Hi dear @QueenB thank you for the tag @PummyRaj I have tried to look at this objectively as generally human nature doesn't like change. Yes this is very different!

I have played my lives out on one level, which should have normally been within realms to complete.

Plus side:

I like the way the companion boosts up so quickly when matching any 4 or more any/random cropsies.

Negative side:

It actually makes levels harder to complete.

Question: why have a companion that needs a certain cropsie to fill the bar when any will do if you get 4 or more?

Waste of beans

All I was focusing on was getting 4 cropsies to initiate the booster, instead of using my companion to collect their required cropsies to help me with my game. Required cropsies being part of the challenge.

My feelings are if this were to stay, we need to see far more in the way of a significant positive effect on our screen and boards as a result of this change, otherwise it will put players off.

I love Farming, I started here about a year a go and found the community quite a while after. Then I was still lost for a long time, learning about the community.

The community has come on a long way since I joined, and I have enjoyed growing with it. Please, there are people that are on high levels that may be not on the community, and will wonder what on earth is going on, and to be fair if I wasn't here, I would leave if I suddenly found this. It needs much adjusting to work ๐Ÿ™ Personally now, it makes me less inclined to play.

It will make it harder for team events and less enjoyable. I was very excited to hear about the new Pet/Farm games, however I would please ask the Farm studio to tweak this new feature or ditch it ๐Ÿค— meant with love, was asked for opinions, just mine and with respect ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ

• Coreena_Lilly
    Coreena_Lilly Posts: 103 Level 3

This newest companion update you have done to Farm Heros Saga is a horrible, terrible and truly useless change.

Make sure this gets to your complaint dept.

Will you change it if you start losing players???

• Coreena_Lilly
    Coreena_Lilly Posts: 103 Level 3

I have tried to use this useless feature and does no good...no help at all. I discovered this the first time last fall when you tried to release it. When it changed back to normal...I was very happy and the companions helped me. Now it's just a waste of beans and no point in collecting them.

• 007jayc
    007jayc Posts: 553 Level 4

So I've played a few more rounds with the new Companion after I made my first comments. Let me say I do not like it at all. You cannot turn off the feature so as not to use any beans on a level, you cannot see what each companion will do now, and this limits making big cropsies totals for events. Please switch back to the old way.

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited January 2022

I respect those who hate the new companions ... so far I like them ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿฎย ๐Ÿฎย ย 

I may hate them at the higher levels(sorry am a rookie) ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

๐Ÿฎย ๐Ÿฎย ย 

but ... at the 1500s the companions are awesome

๐Ÿฎย ๐Ÿฎย ย 

maybe we could ask for some tweaks on the boards with limited space

๐Ÿ’ก on boards where it is hard to collect 4 cropsies ... can we get an older companion where 3 cropsies energizes the companion?๐Ÿ’ก

๐Ÿ’ก ๐Ÿ’ก

it is apparent that we are going to deal with the new change ... maybe the studio can add an old fashioned companion that can provide a positive result from 3 cropsies ... and some coffee๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿฎย ๐Ÿฎย ย 

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,641 Level 5

So far I like the new companions @QueenB. They have helped me complete several levels. I must say that I am still at the low levels ( upper 200s) and that may make a big difference.

• muni93
    muni93 Posts: 6 Level 2

A level with diverse cropsies like this one and only 20 moves I didnโ€™t get to activate my companion until the end of it just once !!! Level 3700โ€™s ..

I will consider deleting this game for good there is no point to keep playing the same level over and over and keep losing ! Companions used to be very helpful in a level like this

WE WANT THE OLD WAY BACK PLEASE

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?