๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

๐Ÿ‘‰ New! Special Companion Match!

Comments

• Avril76
    Avril76 Posts: 4 Newbie

I joined the community to give feedback on how bad this new feature is. If you used to play with the companions for strategy, you can no longer do so. How do I know when a flower is going to grow or an egg is going to Crack or a webis going to break? There have been many levels where having the transparency of knowing a companion will activate has helped me clear the level. Now there is just confusion regarding what is needed. I really hate this new feature and hope it goes back to the old way.

• LyanneGames
    LyanneGames Posts: 37 Level 2
    edited January 2022

This feature is back for me now.. Is it a second test or something more permanent?

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
  • LyanneGames

Awh... How about the feedback they received about the Frozen and Grumpy Cropsie levels?

• Lady_Choo

It will likely be on their list to look at, but they have a lot of data to get through. This one is the big one right now ๐Ÿ™‚

• LyanneGames

It's also very hard in levels where there are a lot of different kind of Cropsies and just a small playing field. I was just trying a 'regular' level. Used all the 10 lives I had, but didn't even come close to passing at all.

• Avril76
    Avril76 Posts: 4 Newbie

I think this feature would be more bearable if there was an ability to see how many 4 or 5 matches you need to activate the companion (3 left to go...2 left to go....) ....but I really don't understand the change. Meaning, what about the change was supposed to make it easier or better for the game player? Maybe if I understood what I was supposed to see as the benefit from the new way to activate companions, it would help. As it is, it says you will see activation happen in no time at all, and then you have to guess when activation will occur.

Also, on some levels (as others mentioned) you may never be able to get a 4 or 5 cropsie match. Again, I liked the companion activation as it was BEFORE because it helped me play with strategy or in a way I can't now because I don't know exactly when it will activate. It will also anger me that my boosters can't be used to help me achieve an activation for sure (I hadn't considered this but another user pointed it out in their feedback above).

Thanks for the consideration you may give the feedback you are getting. I am playing less than usual today and I love this game so I hope the new companion activation feature is eliminated or made better.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,917 Pro Player 👑

Hi dear @Lady_Choo please can the team tweak this feature ๐Ÿ™ I understand it is here to stay. I cannot progress at the moment. I am not earning any points for my team ๐Ÿ˜ฅ I have used all the companions on my level and it makes no difference to the outcome, other than using magic beans ๐Ÿ˜ฅ I have also deselected the companion, and played, now out of lives, I personally can't progress. I will try this feature on lower levels when my lives recharge. I beg the team we can have more lives, or like @abe_coffee suggested a match of 3 or something, please ๐Ÿค— I love FHS, the companions are a huge part of our game play and strategy. I remember something awhile back about getting rid of companions, I hope this won't happen. They are fun to earn/win in early levels and make up part of the farm feel as well as being fun to toggle between to use in game levels. Please can we have notice if this will be the case. Thank you ๐ŸŒˆ

• Lady_Choo

@Racoon7 im not a fan of the system either ๐Ÿ˜ฌ four isnโ€™t always easy to get and actually I prefer the old way. Especially if the level board is small with blockers on it.

the studio probably wonโ€™t tell us in advance but they are taking on board all feedback and they do listen if there is enough.

as regards this though, often with the old way companions can be a hindrance, Iโ€™d use beans for the three shovels each level only and see how it goes. I let my team down constantly too ๐Ÿ™

• Lady_Choo

Yeah my thoughts are that we donโ€™t seem to know how many before itโ€™s full. My level it seemed to be twice. We can still choose the companion so clicking on it should tell us what it will do. At least mine did.

like others Iโ€™ve concentrated too much on the companions not the board. Level 2219 is a small board and needs eyes on gathering not companions. I did pass with it but in all honesty, Iโ€™d use them less than I do now.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?