Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

πŸ‘‰ New! Special Companion Match!

Comments

• Coreena_Lilly
    Coreena_Lilly Posts: 103 Level 3

Yet another bad day of "trying" to play this game, with this very bad and useless companion.

At least the other way it did help.

The levels where I am, almost 4000, are really hard to pass without using lots of boosters and gold bars. At least with that extra bit of help I didn't mind using my stuff.

I'm truly sad over this.

Why change something that isn't broken and SOOOOO many people do not like.

• Tracey_Fischer
    Tracey_Fischer Posts: 2 Newbie

The new cropsie companion thing don't work. I've been stuck on level 4309 for a week. I wasted about 2000 beans before I realized something was different. This game is not fun anymore. The only way I can move ahead is if I spend money. I feel like you put me in an area to not let pass unless I spend money. Time to move on from Farm Heros. Its been fun. Thank you.

• christine88
    christine88 Posts: 844 Level 5

I have the new companion and use it for the last few days. While I enjoy it but I find myself no collecting the copies need because I'm focusing on making a L or T or something else. Also there a certain levels with blockers that makes it hard to get 4 or more copies together. Don't mean to be negative

• muni93
    muni93 Posts: 6 Level 2

Guess what

I won the level I was stuck in for several days and without any animal companions but with the help of lot of boosters !!!

so now I can see what you are up to, I hate to say and I might be wrong but this is what I feel

YOU DON’T CARE IF THE GAME IS FUN OR NOT ANYMORE .. YOU MADE THIS CHANGE FOR PROFIT

• muni93
    muni93 Posts: 6 Level 2

That is exactly what I just wrote !!

I hope they realize this huge mistake they made

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Hello @phil07 πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am sorry! Can you please elaborate on why you agree to the opening comment? And "which part of the game you hate"?

If you can provide more details, we will be able to give a heads-up to our Farm In-charge and they can send the feedback to the Farm Studio?

Please feel free to explain which part of the game you do not like and which features you feel that should be changed!

Please post back your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Looking forward to hear from you soon. Have a farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,822 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2022

I have tried so hard, I just cannot progress πŸ˜” I am really missing some events like Choo Choos challenge as well supporting my team. πŸ˜”

As such, I am a persistent farmer, I love the game, I taken more enjoyment lately trying to get the companions I missed at lower levels, almost in a commemorative way.🌈

Feel like I am taking a step backwards but it is something to do on my farm, and hope that I can participate in some future events in the community.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,055 Pro Player 👑

I tried using the companions on a different level.

Still don’t like it as I get more focused on making a T or L and forget what Cropsies I am supposed to get. So I would like to go back to the old way .

As the saying goes if it ain’t broken don’t fix it πŸ¨πŸšœπŸ‰πŸŽ

• Ouryve
    Ouryve Posts: 17 Level 2

I've just had choo choo's challenge, this week but didn't get very far, spending most of the time it was live trying to get through level 4084 - lots of fireflies, ice and sheep and not many free cropsies. I needed the companion to get rid of the ice while I worked on the fireflies so I could move the sheep but in reality I couldn't make the big matches until the fireflies were all gone. With only 15 moves, it was a real catch 22 level and I often completely wasted my beans.

A side effect of this is that the bottom row of quests is sometimes impossible to achieve, which makes it harder to replenish beans.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?