🚫 Know issue SOLVED - Lost Boosters or Lost Progress during the latest 5.73 update!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,393 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @Hippydeb πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

To contact the King Support, please follow these steps…

Click on thatΒ "Customer Care"Β --> You will see a screen with various topics. Scroll down a little bit and selectΒ "My Game Progress" optionΒ --> Click on 9th option from top (3rd one from bottom) --> Scroll down all the way and click onΒ "Contact Us"Β tab

Now, a form will appear in front of you, At "Choose a topic" - select the option "Problem with my game" --> An option of "Choose a subtopic" will appear - Select "New content" from those options --> In the box where it says "tell us what you need" - describe the issue of losing all your boosters and the game progress --> Click on "Submit" --> your complaint will be recorded and you should receive an automated email as an acknowledgement.

Since the Customer Support team is aware about this issue, they will be able to help you and resolve the issueΒ πŸ‘οΈ They are having lot of traffic due to this glitch. Hence, please expect some delays πŸ™πŸΌ

** Here is the main thread where we are collecting the Farmers' complaints who all are affected with this bug -->Β Lost boosters with the New Update πŸ‘ˆ Please click on this green lettered link to post your game ID number.

If you have any further questions, please post back and let me know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🌻🌻🌻

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello Jackie @116felstead πŸ€— Thank you for your quick response!

I am assuming that your game is also affected with the glitch that popped up with the latest update! No need to worry!

Please contact the King Customer Support team and they will be able to help you πŸ‘. Did you lose just the game progress OR did you lose your saved up boosters too?

You can contact the Customer support directly from your game….

Did you ever contact them before?

• garfield320
    garfield320 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello @QueenB,

I had left a comment earlier about loosing all my boosters. Today I checked back my app and it gave me a "gift" of 20 boosters, but this is nowhere close to the inventory I had before the update... Does my game ID not have any information on how many boosters I had before this update? I don't recall the exact numbers, but I used to have at least 500 each of shovels, +1, tractor and hunter. I didn't collect all of these just to lose them due to a technical failure on your part and I am really disappointed with what you compensated me. Please restore all my boosters. My user ID is 8189809029

• recalil
    recalil Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

All of my boosters disappeared after last week's update. I had quite a lot of all kinds of boosters. Kindly return them to my acc. My user ID is 1210530274.Thanks

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @recalil πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am very sorry to hear that the glitch with the recent update has caused the issue in your game too!

Thank you so much for providing your game ID number. Our Farm In-charge is working with the King Customer Support team to send the lost boosters into our Farmers' games again. It is just matter of a time!

Thank you for your patience and understanding πŸ™

Have a Farmtastic ret of the day πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• Ledaigh
    Ledaigh Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

game idΒ 8478319075 Saga heroes, after an update on january the 29 lost all my saved lives, more than 100 in the massage box.Β 

And all my boosters are gone, more than 200 of each

i send a message every day, you are asking for feedback, i give feedback but no solluciton. My problem is still there.

I want my lives and boosters back.

gr Ledaigh, Truus de Jong

• dany05
    dany05 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hello! Even i have suddenly lost all my collected boosters! 😰 Could you please add them back? My profile id is Dany05 and I am on level 1198... Please help..

• 116felstead
    116felstead Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi again thanks for the information regarding my lost levels. I will contact Customer support. I only lost the levels not the boosters.

Jackie

• clarahg
    clarahg Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I lost all my boosters after the latest update… i had around 100 of each and spent so much time to get them, no i can’t even play properly without them :(

Please give them back to me so i can go back to play the game.

my ID is: 1049925612

thank you, hope you can give them back because i really love this game and i want to keep playing it

• PummyRaj
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @Ledaigh πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you have lost all your saved boosters! This was a glitch that popped up with the latest update of the game App.

Our Farm In-charge has been collecting game ID numbers of all the players who were all affected with this glitch! Here is the main thread we are collecting the players' ID numbers --> Lost Boosters with the latest Update Please feel free to post your comments in this πŸ‘†οΈ thread

I am not sure where you were sending your messages and feedback. But, you do not have to worry anymore. Our Farm In-charge will definitely be able to help you. It will just be a matter of time πŸ‘οΈ

** Unfortunately, the lost lives cannot be reimbursed because the lives we received will be stored only to our device, but not to the server. Please refer to our Farm In-charge's comment

Thank you for understanding and your patience. Have a farmatastic rest of the day πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?