👉 New! Special Companion Match!

Comments

• galindog1
    galindog1 Posts: 7 Level 2

I've been playing for a while, I'm now on 3408. This new way of utilizing the companions has completely made an enjoyable game into something not fun at all. This has changed strategies for everyone. Prior to this change, I knew what cropsies to collect in order to use a companion and how many more I needed to activate it. Now it seems I'm more focused on matching four or making an L or T. I have been on some levels where I paid in beans to use companion help but was only able to match four one time. This just wastes beans that I've earned.

When this change happened, I first thought I'd give it a shot. But the more I play, the more I dislike it. Is this just a way to get us to make purchases?

I am very much considering calling it quits and finding another game.

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this - but another big time NEGATIVE for this is that matching 4s or 5s on eggs doesn't count for filling the companion - so totally sucks.

• Britje1
    Britje1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2022

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,652 Community Manager

Welcome aboard to our lovely Community @Britje1 🤗

We are very happy to have you here but, we only use English in the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English so we can understand and chat with you more 😉

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,780 Level 3

@QueenB

I'll tell you honestly.

I just now came to this topic. I will read other players' posts in this thread, of course.

But first, I'll say what I think about this innovation in one of my favorite King games.

This is bad.

This is very bad.

This is very very bad.

I have several reasons to say that this is bad.

But the main one is this.

Collecting 4-5 vegetables together is much more difficult and it turns out much less often. I understand that the name of these vegetables or berries does not always matter now, but I still need to create a combination of 4 or 5 units.

Studio, you know that 4-5 units are much more difficult to put together than 3 in a row.

If you know this, then please answer me one question (if you can of course).

Now, to activate a companion, I have to collect rarer combinations and I have to fill the companion gauge for much longer.

But the number of moves to complete the levels has not changed.

Why didn't the number of moves to complete the level increase? Do you think you gave me an equivalent replacement? You're wrong.

Here's an example for you.

Ask your testers to complete level 1309.

At this level, it is incredibly difficult to collect 3 elements in a row (I'm talking about "clean" elements, because "dirty" elements do not count). And how many times at this level will testers be able to collect 4 or 5 elements? And how many moves, on average, can they complete this level?

Will you answer me?

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,435 Pro Player 👑

Hi @QueenB I really cannot progress in my game I have tried everything and keep trying. Please can someone maybe @Lady_Choo or anyone try playing level 2110.

22 flowers to bloom, 3 lightning bugs, 150 carrots, 150 apples with 16 moves because I am finding it impossible.

The whole structure of the levels are for companions to be able to help you achieve your goal, and this change, changes the whole dynamics of the game completely being currently set up/designed as they are. It is counter productive.

• muni93
    muni93 Posts: 6 Level 2

you’re right I just wasted my moves thinking OH WOW ! I’ll activate my companion soon this is so annoying to see how they didn’t thought this feature through

another annoying thing is that dirty cropsie doesn’t help AT ALL 😭

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,972 Pet Rescue Moderator

@Racoon7 I was about to give you a video then realised they have taken away 3 moves since. I will try to see if I can do it 🤦‍♀️

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,435 Pro Player 👑

Thank you @Lady_Choo I would love to see a walk through on this 🤗

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,972 Pet Rescue Moderator

@Racoon7 Use the grower companion and shovels very carefully. It is possible but it is very hard and I got a lucky board 🙄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?