🚫 Know issue SOLVED - Lost Boosters or Lost Progress during the latest 5.73 update!

Options

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,946 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @BamBam2301 and Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏

We are sorry about the issue in your game, it happened to me last week and I lost all my boosters.

This is an effect ot the last game update 5.73, there is a thread about it: Issue under investigation lost boosters in the last update 5.73

If you click on the green link you can read helpful info of the problem.

May you please give us your game ID?

The Farm Studio is working hard to fix it as soon as possible!

You can contact the Customer Support in your device or from the link here 🙂

If you have more questions don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you 😉 😉 😉

I closed your previous comment for the same question 🤗🤗

• encantes
    edited February 2022
    Options

Ciao Paolo @PaoloPaolucci and Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎

We are sorry about the issue in your game, it happened to me last week and I lost all my boosters.

This is an effect ot the last game update 5.73, there is a thread about it: Issue under investigation lost boosters in the last update 5.73

If you click on the green link you can read helpful info of the problem.

May you please give us your game ID?

The Farm Studio is working hard to fix it as soon as possible!

You can contact the Customer Support in your device or from the link here 🙂

If you have more questions don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you 😉 😉 😉

🤗🤗

• encantes
    Options

Hi Nuritta, again so sorry 😔😔😔

The Farm Studio is working so hard to fix the issue. When we have news about it I will inform you 🤗🤗🤗

• BamBam2301
    BamBam2301 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello, thanks you for the quick answer

User ID 2462011497

thanks from Germany

• Michele-13
    Michele-13 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

How do I get back my lost boosters quests that disappeared?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Michele-13 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you have lost all your saved boosters! This was a glitch that popped up with the latest update of the game App.

Our Farm In-charge has been collecting game ID numbers of all the players who were all affected with this glitch! Here is the main thread we are collecting the players' ID numbers --> Lost Boosters with the latest Update  Please feel free to post your comments in this 👆️ thread

While commenting in that thread, please provide your game user ID number. This link will help you find it --> Find your game ID number

If you need any other assistance, please feel free to post back by typing your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🙏

• carole0708
    carole0708 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi I was on game 1620 on farm heroes the game froze I retrieved it to find I have lost about a thousand games as when I retrieved it, it went to game 679 please help

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @carole0708 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you both lost your game progress 😕 This was a glitch popped up with the latest update version of the App.

Just wondering... are your boosters and Gold bars intact?

The Farm Studio is aware about the issue and working hard to fix the issue as soon as possible!

But, you do not need to worry. Please try reconnecting the game app back to your Facebook or King account so your progress can sync back. You can find more info on how to get your progress back HERE (👈️ Green lettered link).

Please post back and let me know if you need any further assistance. You can type your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the weekend 🍓🍓

• magentax
    magentax Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I accepted new terms and conditions as requested and consequently lost all progress. Was on level 1075. and was returned to level 1.

I don’t play on Facebook. I simply downloaded the app a long time ago and play on my iPad.

Is there any hope of level being restored ?

• playingforkeeps
    playingforkeeps Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I followed the instructions posted by QueenB to report it via the app. The only response I got was ‘thanks for reporting it, we know about the issue, check out the community forum”.

I lost over 300 boosters of each. I’ve painstakingly accrued these for months. I’m furious. My game id is 1635903450. How do I get these back??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?