🚫 Know issue SOLVED - Lost Boosters or Lost Progress during the latest 5.73 update!

Options

Answers

• Aryan540
    Aryan540 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I want to get my level back but it isnt connected to fb or kingsacc or apple

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @Aryan540 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you both lost your game progress 😕 This was a glitch popped up with the latest update version of the App.

The Farm Studio is aware about the issue and working hard to fix the issue as soon as possible!

But, you do not need to worry. Please try reconnecting the game app back to your Facebook or King account so your progress can sync back. You can find more info on how to get your progress back HERE (👈️ Green lettered link).

Now, about “connection” — Did you mean you did not save your game progress until today?

Please post back and let me know if you need any further assistance. You can type your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the weekend 🍓🍓

• jerome40
    jerome40 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2022
    Options

I play on my Iphone and 2 weeks ago, overnight I lost all my boosters, +1, spades, etc... I had dozens... I started to the begining at 1!!! I don't understand....

Can someone help me please??

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,322 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

First of all, we apologize for the trouble the new update is causing and know that the Studio is aware and working hard to improve this and make sure this doesn't happen again.

If you have lost your progress, you should try reconnecting the game app back to your Facebook or King account so your progress can sync back. You can find more info on how to get your progress back HERE

If you have lost your boosters and or Gold bars or have not been able to successfully restore your game progress back, contact our Player Support Team through the game app like this:

When you open the game app, select the 3 lines on the bottom left corner and select Customer Care:

Choose the following issue:

Scroll down until you can see Contact Us and fill in the details:

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,322 Community Manager
    edited February 2022
    Options

Update 07/02/2022:

For the players who have lost their game progress...

The studio is interested in knowing the following if anyone is able to help:

When losing your game progress, do they still have the same avatar picture and name?

Are you able to get your progress back by reconnecting the game app to your Facebook or King account?

• swebs
    swebs Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have now got a different avitar and I don’t seem to be able to change it. I have tried re-connecting to my King account, but it doesn’t work.

Swebs

• Rikoleta
    Rikoleta Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Why my game took all , boosters I had collected playing two years

• Rikoleta
    Rikoleta Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Why my game took all the bonuses, boosters I had collected playing two years

• Emgee
    Emgee Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I was well into Farm Heroes, about level 2000. Suddenly my device has reset me to level 1. How can I get back?

• MeggyWalks
    MeggyWalks Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This has just happened to me too!! Would love to know how to fix…! 😳

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?