🚫 Know issue SOLVED - Lost Boosters or Lost Progress during the latest 5.73 update!

Options

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,127 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thanks for the tag @PummyRaj 🙏🏻😊

Hello @pmammyrox80 - are you referring to your profile in the game? Do you play via FB? I have noticed that your login picture and name can change depending on what you are using to save your progress in the game. In my case it’s either via King.com or FB.

So the problem could be an issue with FB for example. However sometimes it is with King.com. For example my picture has shown up in a leaderboard for a game event next to someone else’s name. I know it is just a temporary glitch and usually goes away. If it persists, you should clear your cache and restart the game on the platform you are playing on. Make sure you turn off your mobile device or computer for 10-15 seconds before restarting it and it should fix the issue.

• FarmerB
    FarmerB Posts: 499 Level 3
    Options

So in an effort to get my Quests back, logging off & on, clearing cache, force stopping, logging off for over 30 min...I've logged back on and all my boosters are now gone! 😭 AND didn't resolve the Quests issues. Ugggh!! I've been a loyal player for several years, over 4500 levels and I put money into the game. This is sooooo frustrating and disappointing, don't even feel like playing anymore 😞

• FarmerB
    FarmerB Posts: 499 Level 3
    Options

Here's my User ID. can I get help getting my boosters back? Thank you

• Drt1710
    Drt1710 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

My message seems to have been missed here so here goes again.

I have lost all my boosters.

I am on the correct level still.

I have reported to customer support, no reply. Just reported via the game.

Followed advice here and reconnected my King account, no different at all.

Please help.

Duncan

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,258 Community Manager
    Options

If you have lost your progress, try reconnecting the game app back to your Facebook or King account so your progress can sync back. You can find more info on how to get your progress back HERE

We in the Community are not able to restore lost boosters!

If you have lost your boosters and or Gold bars or have not been able to successfully restore your game progress back, contact our Player Support Team through the game app.

When you open the game app, select the 3 lines on the bottom left corner and select Customer Care:

Choose the following issue:

Scroll down until you can see Contact Us and fill in the details:

• Drt1710
    Drt1710 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I think it's disgusting that the programmers that work for a company like King have released such a bad, unreliable release such as this one.

It's causing thousands of people numerous problems and stress.

Not good enough!!!

• Eva_Tolarová
    Eva_Tolarová Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

I want to return my lost boosters !!! It's been going on for too long. I'm sad about that. I've been playing honestly for a long time / about 7 years / and now you can't play without the boosters you took from me !!!!! I hope you fix everything !! I love the game, but I'm very sorry for your approach. It's full of dissatisfied players and nothing happens! I'm at level 4506.

My ID: 1252360564

• FranXiscoXs
    FranXiscoXs Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hello, I play Farm Heroes Saga and the same thing happened to me, my Boosters have disappeared. It happened the last days of January.

Please I require your support, my ID: 7392553905.

I look forward to your response.

By FranXiscoXs

• Nuritta
    Nuritta Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

@QueenB

Contacting the support team about the boosters doesn't work because they only send automalical responses. I tried replying to that automatical email to see if they could actually talk to me, but I received another aucomatical answer. I don't even know if they have received my complaint because noone replied to me.

• Karenp1231
    Karenp1231 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited February 2022
    Options

Does anyone know why or how I lost my existing level? I was up to over 2500 and yesterday it was all gone and I'm looking like I have to start all over. Any fixes for this?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?