🚫 Know issue SOLVED - Lost Boosters or Lost Progress during the latest 5.73 update!

Options

Answers

• Corralejo
    Corralejo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I also lost all my boosters.after the update. I want them back.

• bettynagi
    bettynagi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I’m in the same boat. Playing for years and everything is gone.

• mikeboles1994
    mikeboles1994 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I was on level 1043 with hundreds of boosters and it’s all gone. User ID 13294124151

any idea on when this will be fixed?

thanks!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @mikeboles1994 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you lost your game progress and boosters 😕 This was a glitch popped up with the latest update of the App. The Farm Studio is aware about the issue and working hard to fix the issue as soon as possible!

But, you do not need to worry. Please try reconnecting the game app back to your Facebook or King account so your progress can sync back. You can find more info on how to get your progress back HERE (👈️ Green lettered link).

To retrieve your lost boosters, please contact the King Player Support Team through the game app like this 👇️

Choose the following option

Scroll down all the way where you see "Contact Us" tab

NOTE: There might be a delay with Customer Support Team responding! Since there are many Farmers who are affected by this glitch, it might take longer for them to sort out!

Please post back and let us know if you need any further assistance. You can reply by typing your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🙏

• playingforkeeps
    playingforkeeps Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Exact same as me, Nuritta. I also told @QueenB that earlier in this thread and she seems to have ignored it, instead just posting the same thing again telling us to report it via the app. I don't think she is reading our responses that say we are only getting an automated response that shrugs us off.

• mikeboles1994
    mikeboles1994 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I did try to log back into my king account on the app but it still has me back on level 1. Is this a situation where I just need to wait and they will get it fixed?

Thanks! Mike

• janckan
    janckan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi farm community, like all of you I too have lost all my boosters though I don’t remember exactly how many I had gathered up, and I got pushed back a few levels but I don’t normally believe in spending lots of money on games but I have on this one and I’ve been playing for years!! But it’s giving me the tutorial each new level I begin!! I’ve contacted customer support but didn’t get much help other than to inform me that they know about the situation and advised me to check out on here!! I’ve seen on other posts that my game ID may be needed so I’ve included it below. Any help on how to recover the boosters would be great, thanks

User ID 1280362201

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Oh! Sorry to know that Mike! 😔

Our Farm In-charge did see this issue! Hence, she had posted this message this morning.

While contacting the Customer Support team for the lost boosters, inform them about your lost levels too 🐥

• richconner
    richconner Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited February 2022
    Options

I am trying to help out my wife. She lost 1500 levels and is back to level 1. No clue what account she was using but now we are using Apple ID so it doesn’t happen again. Any idea if someone can help her out? She has been playing for a very long time and is crushed.

• basic122
    basic122 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Long story short is was on level 2499 now with sign in I`m at level 1

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?