Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

🚫 Know issue SOLVED - Lost Boosters or Lost Progress during the latest 5.73 update!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @Mildred_2_2 🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our lovely Farm King Community!

I completely agree with you that the game has become so hard and without using booste4s, we are not able to move forward 😕

I am so sorry to hear about the issue! Did this happen yesterday OR did you not notice it till today?

Many players have lost their progress and/or boosters due to a glitch that popped up with the latest update!

** If you have not opened your game in past few weeks, it could have happened then itself in your game too!

Can you please provide more details and also your ID number? May be the Farm In-charge can check into your game or send it to the Customer Support and find out what’s going on 🤔

Hope to talk to you soon! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🐥

• Mildred_2_2
    Mildred_2_2 Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

The problem started weeks ago with only missing one or two boosters but today when I went to play all were gone.

• BasilBasil
    BasilBasil Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Despite contacting customer support 4 times and never hearing from them and my messages on this forum and now the messages from customer support saying it's fixed.Even though I've checked I'm on the latest version...I am. Ive still not got my boosters back. Had enough. Doubt I'll playing much any more. I don't like it when I'm ignored and fobbed off and then told it's fixed when it obviously isn't. Bye

• Jen23
    Jen23 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2022
    Options

I have lost all my boosters and lives since the last update. My I’d is 1460436547..I would really like them back it is hard to complete levels without them. I’m playing on an ipad.

• Brom
    Brom Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hello, all fellow players.

Like you I lost everything, but, as I had turned on the 'save game to Facebook' option, I was able to get my game progress back, and with the new fix I hope all of You are back as well. Regarding lost boosters we have to accept tv m as lost. Boosters are saved locally in a datafile on our different gaming items. As this file was overwritten by the 5.73 update it can not be restored in any simple way. So, all we can do is to pick up the patience we had before, and build up the booster levels the same way as before. Sorry about this, but remember, in all this seriouseness, it's only a game after all, so stay put and game on. Remember though, awake the save game function. Good luck.

• mikeboles1994
    mikeboles1994 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have the same issues and have tried to reconnect to my king account and everything is still gone and I’m back to level 1. I have contacted them twice about this and they just keep responding to try to reconnect. So frustrated with this app right now and NO solution to the problem. They should be able to fix this for everyone. I’m to the point that I’m just going to delete the app and say to hell with it.

Has anyone gotten their levels and boosters back?

• love80
    love80 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Cant find my if no.

I have lost all boosters and beans since up date

Cant take a screenshot as phone not that good. Please help thanks

• Rosechaulk
    Rosechaulk Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Same for me! I did what was asked to correct but I am still back to level one ! Not impressed, frustrating

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @love80 🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our lovely Farm King Community!

Here are the steps to find your ID number 🙂

Now you double-tap on the King logo and voilà, the logo should disappear and reveal your Game ID.

• Ouryve
    Ouryve Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I got the compensation, though that doesn't replace the rarer boosters I earned by completing quests.

And I can't earn any more, because I still have no quests on my ipad. (I do on my phone but that screen is far too tiny for me to be able to play properly)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?