Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

🚫 Know issue SOLVED - Lost Boosters or Lost Progress during the latest 5.73 update!

Answers

• troulianou
    troulianou Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2022

Farm heroes saga 5.75.4 version

Level 4630

I play on my mobile.

I have lost all of my boosters again and getting messages of how to play every single time I play, like I am a beginner. I don't get any extra boosters(watching advertisements) or moves as I used to...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,615 Candy Moderator

Hello @troulianou 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

The constant tutorials is the glitch that popped up with the latest update of the App. The Farm game Studio is aware about this glitch and working to fix the issue. Please follow this main thread for any updates (click on the green lettered link).

You said "you lost boosters again"! Can you please give me more details about it? Did you lose your boosters recently for any reason?

Please post back your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day 🍓 🍓 🍓

• troulianou
    troulianou Posts: 1 Newbie

First, thank you for your reply

It happened 4 or 5 times. First time, I had 300+ of each booster and suddenly I lost all of them!!! This was 2-3 years ago. I didn't manage to fix it (by following several links, which you suggest)...The same problem again and again without a solution... I was very disappointed, like I am now. I don't want to fix the game, I want to play...

• yito68
    yito68 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 2022

I played the game from Facebook using my computer, and all my boosters are suddenly reduced a great mount to 50 to 80% less,and Gold, can you help me bring my hard earn boosters back, please thanks

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    edited February 2022

Hi there and welcome to your Farm Community 😀

I believe you have been facing the same issue as some of our other players have and should get in touch with Support to report it.

I understand that this has happened before but recent losses could be related to the issue with the latest game app version. As we still cannot replace the missing boosters so players still need to contact Support.

One thing to keep in mind, boosters are saved on the device which means the device also needs to have enough storage to handle the game and all boosters that get saved on it. This means that sometimes, there can be a lack of storage on the device and that is when boosters can get lost.

Hope this helps and let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with 🤗

• FarmerB
    FarmerB Posts: 487 Level 3

I hope everyone checks their game app. I received a message in the app saying they fixed the bug and they gave me boosters and gold bars. Hopefully that means level progress was restored for those that had that issue as well (I didn't have that issue). I also got a few emails from FH Customer Care that the issues were fixed.

• yito68
    yito68 Posts: 3 Newbie

I played the game from Facebook using my computer, and all my boosters are suddenly reduced a great mount to 50 to 80% less,and Gold, can you help me bring my hard earn boosters back, I have screen shot before all my boosters missing, thanks

where and how to report?

• QueenB

That is correct @FarmerB 🤗

Our Farm team has been working very hard to make sure progress is getting restored and compensation is sent out as a token of their apologies for the trouble caused.

Thank you for encouraging and sharing this with your fellow farmers about this news 🤩

• QueenB

Hi @yito68!

Sorry to hear about your boosters and or Gold bars but not to worry as you can contact our Player Support Team HERE.

Make sure you include your Game ID and you will find this by clicking here:

Hope this helps and also hope to keep seeing you around 🤗

• Mildred_2_2
    Mildred_2_2 Posts: 30 Level 2

Came on to play the game and I have no boosters at all. They are all gone. Every time I come on to play I am missing one or two boosters now all are gone. Can someone please fix this mess. I love playing the game but I am getting frustrated at losing my boosters all the time. It makes it harder to complete a level without them. This has been an ongoing thing now for weeks. When will it be fixed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?