๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

๐Ÿšซ Boosters not getting recharged on Facebook!

Options

Answers

• boxermad2
    boxermad2 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

hi queenB, boosters have dissapeared again :( and i dont have windows 10 am cuurently using a chromebook

• ShellyG
    ShellyG Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited February 2022
    Options

@Lady_Choo I downloaded the app via Microsoft and there are no boosters and I don't have any saved, not sure what's going on

• boxermad2
    boxermad2 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

hi still no boosters today, all i have is the daily booster nothing else

• Christaliesin
    Christaliesin Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

I play via Facebook, version 5.76.1, ID: 1015692733. For weeks the boosters did not accumulate and now they simply do not reset everyday. This has lasted for days now! I do not know which more details I can give you, I am simply going to unlike and even dislike the game as it is not playable anymore.

Regards,

Chris

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello Chris @Christaliesin ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome back to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am very sorry to her about the issue you are having ๐Ÿ˜• I have heard this complaint from couple players in last 2 days!!

I have few more questionsโ€ฆ

1) Which device are you using?

2) Are you seeing the โ€œDaily Bonusโ€ feature and able to collect boosters from it or no?

3) Are your boosters counts not increasing even after collecting Daily Bonus?

** Can you please explain what do you mean by โ€œthe boosters do not reset everydayโ€?

If you can provide these details, it will very helpful for our Farm In-charge to look into the issue!

Please post back your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day ๐ŸŒป

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for getting back to me ๐Ÿ‘

Okay, we're testing sometime out and have sent you a few boosters, Tractors, Hunter, Shovels, can you check if you have received them and let us know if these ones disappear as well?

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Christaliesin
    Christaliesin Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

I use a computer, a normal laptop. I play via Facebook. I can collect the daily bonus. The problem are with the other boosters, the ones that recharge on their own with time, those ones are still greyed out and there is no timer to indicate when they are going to be available again.

Normally these reset everyday, but now, when I log in to the game they just appear like this, with the blue +, even if I did not use them. They are just no longer available.

And I don't have the support icon, in the settings, just the community button.

• KPatete
    KPatete Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi

I have not been able to see my boosters refreshed. Every time I log out of the game the progress stops. Only restarts when I come back in. The +1 is my daily bonus. I have not used any boosters in days as I can not get them. I am playing via FB on windows PC Thank you in advance for any assistance in getting this fixed

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @KPatete ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear about the issue you are having in your game ๐Ÿ˜• Yours is the 4th or 5th complaint I have heard in past 5 days about this same issue!

Thank you so much for clarifying that you are playing on a PC through Facebook. Can I ask you for more details...

1) Which browser are you using? Is it the same browser you are using everyday?

** If we change our browser, the boosters vary!!

2) Are you not receiving the "Daily Bonus" feature anymore?

3) I see that you have one +1 booster. Did you collect it today?

4) You said you have not used any of your boosters in days! I understand that they are "not recharging"! Did you not receive the Daily Bonus yesterday (you should have received 1 Shovel!)!!

5) Have you tried opening the game on another browser to see if the game works differently?

Can you please clarify these questions for me? You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hi Chris ๐Ÿค— Thank you for your detailed reply ๐Ÿฅ

Oh! I understand now... the issue is that "your boosters are not recharging" and staying at that + condition all the time!

So, you are receiving the Daily Bonus boosters without any difficulty? Did you just use all of them, hence they have that +? OR are those collected boosters are disappearing when you log off/close the game?

About the "Customer Support" icon -- it will be available only on mobile devices and on Windows 10 App version.

** But, this is the perfect place to complain about the issue, as our Farm In-charge can have a closer look at it ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

With regards to the recharging -- the Shovel takes 6 hours, Tractor takes 12 hours, the +1 boosters takes 18 hours and the Purple dog/Hunter booster takes 24 hours. Just for you to keep an eye on them ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?