Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

๐Ÿ‘‰ New! Special Companion Match!

Comments

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3
    edited February 2022

@Lady_Choo - all of them above 3000 LOL

and especially ones with eggs because they overwhelm the board and don't count if you match 4 or 5

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,254 Pet Rescue Moderator
  • eugene

this is getting ridiculous - playing levels over and over and over again and not even getting close. the contests are no fun if you can't get the levels. at least with the old way I had a chance - now the boards are small or have too many eggs or not enough moves and I spend days on a level. granted I could buy boosters but that kind of defeats the purpose. I'm in the 3100s and I hate to give it up but its just such a waste of time anymore... well I guess it was always a waste of time but at least it was a fun waste of time. now its just frustrating.

I don't understand why they have to "fix" things that aren't broken. can't they use their time to create something new or make new levels. why ruin something that has worked forever....and speaking of - why couldn't they use the time to make more companion levels - the last one is still missing the last 3 animals.....fix that instead of something that is fine the way it is.

today I am just sad they ruined my fun.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,062 Pro Player 👑

Just played a level with mushrooms ๐Ÿ„, if you get 4 or 5 mushrooms ๐Ÿ„ they help the companions. ๐Ÿšœ๐Ÿ„

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,777 Farm Moderator

I will check on my next level with mushrooms!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ thank you ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

• eugene

@Lady_Choo @encantes @ other farm moderators

do the designers and other powers that be even care what the players think. Yet another week starting off with the companions still a mess and no one seeming to care. I really am about ready to toss in the towel.

Games are what have kept me sane during the whole pandemic thing - but they are supposed to be fun - not frustrating like everything else in the world.

I am really starting to think that they just don't care. kind of like most of the rest of the world with everything else happening

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,062 Pro Player 👑

Another example the companions are useless in this game.Bring back the old way please ๐Ÿšœ๐Ÿ„

• eyeboy2010
    eyeboy2010 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hate this new companion feature. Farm Heroes Saga was my favourite way to kill time and now the designers have screwed it up. Why, oh why did they feel the need to mess with things!

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑

@QueenB My friend you know how much I really like Farm Hero Saga by the way I reply to the player's good or bad with my comment's either way I do not like when someone messe's around with the game badly and for the past month I have complained enough for everyone here to voice my opinion along with my fellow Farmer's regarding these companion's they are simply worthless in the game......

I have lost over 12,000 Bean's or more on them trying to get help to no avail there is none and over and over I still try and still nothing accept me losing all my Bean's...who is going to replace my Bean's.....โ“of course I did try and use them as the companion's are just not worth anything anymore....why did the Design Team change them as even purchasing more move's wouldn't even help unless you or the Design Team think's that we or me is going to buy 60 to 75 or more gold bar's each level to pass it, not happening, nope, notta, no way, not from me....is this a way of saying goodbye to some of your more dedicated member's or player's if so then throw me a farewell party my dear sweet @QueenB and @Lady_Choo, @encantes, @PummyRaj .... and all the booster's my Hunter's, Tractor's, extra point's, the Shovel's even Parachute's all gone completely nothing left and still I have tried and now my trying is about gone......and I am left with no direction โ“

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?