Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

👉 New! Special Companion Match!

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Thank you guys for sharing your thoughts, this is very much appreciated and has been shared with the team!

Levels shouldn’t depend on companions, they are meant to help indeed but should not be able to not complete a level without companions.

We know that it will take some time to adapt to these changes and worry not as the studio is still working on improving the companion feature and any changes we will surely make sure you will be the first to know if you stick around here 😉

• soviele
    soviele Posts: 4 Newbie

Hate this feature. I lost all my boosters after the last update, this companion update is also making the game more difficult and there are no more events to gain more boosters. Since the last update everything has gotten worse. Seriously considering quitting the game altogether.

• imankhkaled
    imankhkaled Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited March 2022

in the past when i collect a certain number of a certain cropise the companion works but now they change their way .i mean i have to collet cropises only 4 or 5 in order to be counted which is very impossible thing to do especially in some narrow levels.my question is how can i use the companion in the previous way. please help

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,796 Farm Moderator

Hi @imankhkaled and Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍏 🥕

The ability of Companions is changhed in the last month and now you have to collect 4 or more cropsies to have the power!!! For my personal opinion I prefere the previous Companion Match, we have a thread about it and if you want you can read more info and write a comment: New Companion Match

In the meantime if you want to give a peek around the Community to participate at contests and win boosters or gold bars please check here: Farm Contests

Ifyou need more support don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you 😊 😉

Have a great weekend 😊🤗🤗

• dohicky
    dohicky Posts: 3 Newbie

How do I turn off this “test” from my account? I’ve lost so many beans wondering why the companions weren’t even helping. I’m stuck on level 2616 and I could really do with some companion help. There are so many levels where matching 4 or more are impossible, I want it turn off now and put back to the old companion code.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Hi @dohicky and welcome to your Farm Community!

The new special match feature is no longer a test but a feature that is here to stay. You can choose to not use companions on the levels which you think will not be helpful and use them when you see fit.

Levels shouldn’t depend on companions, they are meant to help indeed and you should be able to complete a level without the help of a companion.

It's so awesome of you to take the time to share your feedback and we're listening to all of our dedicated farmer's feedback which we share back to the Studio who then makes a decision whether a feature needs changing or not.

I hope you will stick around so you can follow up on what will happen next and also explore the community while you're here 🤗

• Coreena_Lilly
    Coreena_Lilly Posts: 103 Level 3

Yeah. It's been weeks now with this VERY VERY VERY BAD COMPANION. It is so useless it's funny. NOT!!!! I can't get anywhere anymore with levels. Have only been able to pass 3 levels since this bad companion started. Really disliking it so much I'm considering on dropping the game. I don't mind using boosters...as it was before I'd only have to use a few...now if I wanna pass a level, I have to use 10 +. This has been the only way I could even pass the last 3 levels.

Please bring back the original companion!!!!

• maxwellcat
    maxwellcat Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited March 2022

the right side of my screen has disappeared as have my friends scores.

i used to be able to click on the upper right corner of boosters at the start of each game (see below). for example i will collect carrots and break things when i reach the amount of something, but i can't tell what.

here is where my friends scores disappeared. it used to be attached below the "Play>" button

these two problems are not related except that they happened about the same time

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,676 Candy Moderator

Hello @maxwellcat 🤗 A Warm welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I completely understand what you are saying and I do agree with you!

But, these 2 issues are not actually any problems, but they are the changes - that were brought in by the Farm game Studio.

1) The Companions (which you were addressing as boosters) --> This setting is changed because, now we do not need to select a particular cropsie for the Companion to get activated and help us with blocker.

The Studio has changed it to -- we can collect any cropsies to activate those Companions. Only specification is -- we must combine 4 or more Cropsies either in L or T or I or -- shapes. Until then, the Companion will not be activated! I know, many of us do not like this changed feature 😕

2) Not able to see our friends in the "Top list" -- This is also another change that Studio brought! But, not sure why!!

Hope this answers your questions and clarifies your doubts! If you have any further questions or post something else, please type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a lovely rest of the day/evening 🍒🍒

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3

my complaint for the day.....

I am almost to the point of not playing anymore. this used to be the ONE THING I would look forward too - since I'm not really going anywhere anymore. and what happens - its gets ruined. First the companions and now the stupid stupid stupid change with the leader board not showing.

Anyway - to my complaint with the companions. If they are going to screw everything up and redo the whole system THAT WAS NOT BROKEN - then at least make matching 4 eggs count!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?