Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

👉 New! Special Companion Match!

Comments

• maxwellcat
    maxwellcat Posts: 0 Newbie

WELL THAT REALLY SUCKS. what is this "farm game studio"?

• squishsquish
    squishsquish Posts: 9 Level 2

For me the companions often made the difference in trying to pass a hard level I was stuck at. The dog "gatherer" booster would trigger a companion action that could break an impasse. I agree with others that it's very discouraging to be at a level where it's rare to get 4 or 5 cropsies in a row and no way to break the impasse. This change is not welcome or an improvement for my enjoyment.

• Coreena_Lilly
    Coreena_Lilly Posts: 103 Level 3

This game has become my least favorite now. It went from being a 10 to a zero and less. Haven't played in weeks. That "new companion" is totally useless and a waste. It was bad enough that it takes 10 or more boosters to pass some levels and now without the "real companion" it gets you no where. Truly a shame.

I did read above that it won't be going back to the "old companion" any time soon...but it may be tweaked.

Perhaps tweak the levels so there are more moves and you can actually pass a level or 2, without dozens of boosters....it's no fun when you have to do this. & when the lives are so short, I mean sometimes it only takes mere seconds to use a life and 5 lives are gone in a matter of 2 minutes.

Shameful how this game as gone down hill. I'll just use out my boosters and gold bars, after paying all this money to you guys, sickening, I'll remove the game and find another one. Farm Heros Saga is what got me into computer/Facebook games. I'm so sad.

• imankhaled092
    imankhaled092 Posts: 3 Newbie

the new way tgat companions work ( 4 or 5 ) cropises it is really bad and it becomes harder to activate .please change the companion and let them to work as in the past

• jassy7881
    jassy7881 Posts: 289 Level 3
  • TLO_1
    TLO_1 Posts: 33 Level 2
    edited April 2022

I think the game was more enjoyable when you could pick the card at the beginning for magic beans. It would be matches of certain colors. Now you have to have at least a match of 4 before the card will fill up. Also you used to be able to click the card to see what it would do for you and now you can’t. It seems like I am going through a lot more magic beans now. I think you should change it back and this was not a valuable upgrade.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,779 Farm Moderator

Hello again @TLO_1 🙂🙂😉😉

We have opened a thread here in the Farm Community about the New Companion Match and we would like to ask your opinion! If you click on the green link you can read all the players comment and at page 1 there are all the explanations.

Many thanks for your Feedback that is very important for the Farm Studio

Have a great day 🌞 🌞 🌞

• TLO_1
    TLO_1 Posts: 33 Level 2

You said it!! I agree 1000% I joined this community to talk about this new feature too. I’m going through so many more magic beans and gold now it’s ridiculous. I hate it too! AND it looks like there are a TON of people that feel that same way!!! I’m stuck on levels now and the game is just frustrating and not even enjoyable now. PLEASE HEAR US AND CHANGE IT BACK!!!

• kwhite18
    kwhite18 Posts: 37 Level 2

Hi

Im in the same boat. The new companions are a waste of green beans plus no quests to earn green beans or boosters and I can’t even pass a hard level cause I use up all my boosters trying to pass an average level. It’s just so frustrating. This game isn’t even fun anymore. It used to be my favorite. I left Candy Crush a year or so ago and played farm hero’s instead now I just might go back to candy crush and the pets game. I’m on level 4321. Level 4318 was extremely hard used all my boosters and numerous beans plus I had a 6 hour bonus of lives and still couldn’t beat it so frustrating. It takes me days to pass a hard level then get stuck on an easy level cause the companions are worthless. The old way you at least had a chance! Definitely not a happy camper with this game.

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3
    edited April 2022

@encantes and other mods

level 3421 - played twice now and have gotten ZERO - yes ZERO matches that would even start to fill the companions. I'm sure the developers took this into account when making the VERY POOR DECISION to change how things work. I'm not saying its impossible but very highly unlikely to get a match that would be more than 3 in a row.

Again I ask - Why fix something that isn't broken and why in doing so would you make it worse. I really wish they would give an answer and not leave it up to the mods to try and explain.

edit to add - there have been some matches in later games but not ones I made - just ones that happened to fall - so totally luck

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?