Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Gold bars and free moves

TammyMac2
TammyMac2 Posts: 9 Level 2

I bought some gold bars to get some extra moves. Now don't get the opportunity to watch videos to get free moves nor do I get a chanch to get boosters...why? Is something wrong? Or is it that I boughts gold bars and can never go back to getting free help? Can someone tell me please.

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,779 Farm Moderator
    edited April 2022

Hi @TammyMac2 and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍏 πŸ₯•

So sorry if you don't have anymore the Ads in your game πŸ˜”, I guess that is not related to your gold bars purchase but usually the Ads is given randomly in a selected group of players.

I had the Ads in the Farm only for 1 week 1 year ago and in Candy Crush I have it only in my old mobile (I changed it 2 months ago) but not in my new mobile, so if I'd like to have free booster I have to turn on the old mobile and you know that all the boosters are in the memory of your device. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

If you would like to give a peek around the Community, if you want to participate at contests to win boosters or gold bars please check here:Β Farm Heroes ContestsΒ . Check always the first post at page 1, there are all the details and the expiry date.

If you need more support don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you 😊 😊

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🌞 🌻

• TammyMac2
    TammyMac2 Posts: 9 Level 2

Well. Thank you for the reply. I guess it's just time to find a new game. Sad too. Been playing this game for years and all that time I had the ads. It helped to move you along when you got stuck. It just seams very odd that the minute I buy gold poof the ads were gone.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Sorry you feel this way, @TammyMac2 but don't give up on your favorite game, as you may start to see ads again in the future.Β 

As mentioned above, we are constantly testing ads (as well as features), so you may stop seeing ads for a time, and it should not have anything to do with you buying Gold bars.

Hope we keep seeing you around πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?