๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Farm Heroes Saga not available on Facebook

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,669 Community Manager
edited May 2022 in Support

Hello, Farmers!

We're currently experiencing an issue and Farm Heroes Saga is not available on Facebook.

The game may not load or you may only see an error message when trying to open the game.

This may also cause connection issues to your Facebook account when playing on mobile devices or via the Windows app.

The game team is working on a fix, and we'll keep you updated here below.

Thanks for your patience ๐Ÿ˜Š

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,054 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2022 Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello dear Farmers ๐Ÿค—

The issue we were having with Facebook has been resolved. The mobile devices and Windows 10 App are also connecting without any issue ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

All Thanks to the Farm Studio's hard work and efforts ๐Ÿ’ช

ยซ1

Answers

• nicke_
    nicke_ Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

When i go to king.com and then settings and choose sync data i get a facebook window pop-up that reads

"App not set up

This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions."

I have the correct facebook app&games settings and ive tried resetting cache and so on.

• Maxthefrog
    Maxthefrog Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Hello! I am reposting here as it might be the best place. I have a problem! I play FHS on Facebook on PC and it has disappeared from my profile, and I cannot open it from the game page either. My shortcut is gone, and when I try to open the game from the official game page, I get the error below (screenshot). I have cleared cache, signed out of FB and back in, refreshed browser multiple times, tried in Edge and Chrome, tried in incognito mode...nothing. It's like the game is gone. Help?

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,817 Farm Moderator
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hi @Maxthefrog and Welcome in this Community ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿฅ• ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿฅ•

We are sorry about your issue with your Farm game through Facebook ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

We have already reported the issue to the Farm Studio hoping to have informations soonest!!

When we have news we will update you, sorry again!

Many thanks for your understanding ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Our lovely Community Manager @QueenB has opened a thread: Temporary Facebook issue

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
  • encantes
    Options

Thank you ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒž @QueenB

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3
    Options

my computer updated and I restarted and even though it appears I am connecting when I open I am not - hope it gets fixed soon

windows 10 desktop

playing on app store

• MahranOthman_82
    MahranOthman_82 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank dears, I'm playing farm heroes saga game for 2 years, really it is very nice game but unfortunately today this game is not working on Facebook.

I wish it will fix as soon possible

• CAVIGNAUX
    CAVIGNAUX Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

J'ai le mรชme problรจme : lorsque je veux jouer ร  FARM HEROES SAGA, j'ai un message d'erreur "PAGE INDISPONIBLE". J'espรจre que ce problรจme sera solutionnรฉ rapidement.

• paupyd
    paupyd Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Just gone on to Facebook to play Farm Heroes and it has disappeared!! What's going on?

• encantes
    Options

Hi @paupyd and Welcome in this Community ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿฅ•

We are sorry about thec issue in your Farm game through Facebook ๐Ÿ˜”

We have already reported the issue to the Farm Studio and we hope to have informations soonest!!

Our lovely Community Managerย @QueenBย has opened a thread please click on the green link:ย Temporary Facebook issue

Many thanks for your understanding ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?