๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

๐ŸŒˆ A great Saga needs all sorts of Heroes!

Comments

• Pcj
    Pcj Posts: 1,621 Level 3

My hero is my wonderful family who are strong and stand up for what they believe in .

• Luv2Travel
    Luv2Travel Posts: 1 Newbie

๐Ÿ˜Š Happy Pride Month ๐Ÿ˜Š

• shardy8583
    shardy8583 Posts: 7 Level 2

My hero is this saga is my father he the best dad a girl could have Iโ€™m a true daddy girlโ€ฆ..he my best friend my super hero since my mom passed he has step up more and has done way beyond his role as father and grandfather to myself and my children I wouldnโ€™t ask for anyone else to be my father but him๐Ÿคด๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

• mrsmonkeywelder
    mrsmonkeywelder Posts: 4 Newbie
    I too would have to say that my Daddy is and forever will be my super hero. Growing up, if he couldn't fix it, it wasn't fixable. He knew when to keep pushing me, and when to let it go, taught me more than I could even list, had the biggest, strongest shoulder to lean/cry on (and at times protect me), and the biggest hugs every time i saw him. I'll be forever grateful that we always hugged and said "I love you" at least once every time we saw each other! He was so much more than just a dad to me, and I wish every day that I could tell him just how much he means to me. I still say "means" instead of "meant" because he still means all of those things to me, just because he passed doesn't mean that those feelings go away. I love and miss you every day, Daddy ๐Ÿ’•
  • everettgray
    everettgray Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm a proud mother to a other and that is what she call herself. She love everyone ๐Ÿ’•

• Pepsi65
    Pepsi65 Posts: 1 Newbie
  • crysm358
    crysm358 Posts: 1 Newbie

My hero is my mom! Even though she is no longer with me I still look up to her in so many ways!

• lb5454
    lb5454 Posts: 3 Newbie

i love this ๐Ÿฅฐ

• tava
    tava Posts: 9 Level 2

My heroes are my husband and my son and his family.

• MzChocolateLibra
    MzChocolateLibra Posts: 5 Level 2

My hero in this saga is my youngest daughter. She started school so shy, she didn't make friends. After the winter break and she went back she came home saying she had multiple best friends. I was ecstatic. She start telling me about this boy in her class that is kinda mean to the class, they had to share a space and before you knew it, she told me he was her friend and he started being nice to the class. Her shyness lead to popularity I'm proud of her๐Ÿ˜

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?