Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

No new quests for months

Options
nancyb099
nancyb099 Posts: 73 Level 2
edited June 2022 in Support

I have not had any new quests for months on samsung galaxy s8. Game is up to date v5.82.2. Have logged in and out, cleared cache, etc. Still no quests.

I play on 2 different phones. I have quests on my samsung s20 fe.

Play store says everything has been fixed but this is not the case for me.

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @nancyb099 unfortunately it still seems to be affecting some players. The play store might say glitches have been fixed, but it never usually says specifically what so it could have been something else.

You can read about it here 😊

• nancyb099
    Options

Thanks for the info but the problem described in your link is not the problem I am having. I have had that issue but it was fixed on my s20 fe. On my s8, after the update that fixed the issue on the s20 fe, all quests simply disappeared on my s8 and they have never come back.

As far as glitches being fixed, the Play store says the game is ALL fixed. I was hoping that was true as last year it was just one glitch/bug after another. I felt like i spent more time reporting problems than playing. But I still have the problem of missing quests on the s8. ☹️

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

They do seem to have reappeared for some but not for many. I know sometimes when releasing fixes they release to a small control group to check they are working properly before releasing to everyone and that could be whats happened. Especially as the S8 is now an older model. (No offence meant by that)

And yeah the game is never going to be completely fixed because its dealing with programming and different devices so things will always crop up. Fixes go by order of priority (bearing in mind they are constantly working on levels and new features in advance) so ones like quests I suspect are not going to be first priority. It doesn't mean they aren't important or won't be done soon, it just means sometimes it can take a little longer as they have to put things like the main game not working properly first.

You are right though, one update did cause a lot of problems. Its like a game of buckaroo I guess, sometimes just adding things makes everything kick off. But most are fixed now. Its just the trickier ones like the quests. Especially if its not control group related because if it doesn't affect everyone its not a clear cut fix πŸ˜₯

I don't have them either, in fact none of the farm mods or even the CM does so I know how you feel.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi Nancy πŸ€— Hearty Welcome back to our Farm Community!

Hope you are doing great and handling the Summer!

I have talked to few other Farmers few weeks ago and found out something... couple of them have reinstalled their game and the Quests reappeared for both of them.

But, reinstalling the game means - losing all your stored/saved up boosters. Since you have saved your game, you don't have to be afraid that your level progress will be lost! And the boosters lost due to reinstallation won't be reimbursed πŸ€”

If you do not have any saved boosters, you can try the reinstallation πŸ‘οΈ

It is nice to see you again 😍 Have a Farmtastic rest of the week πŸ“ πŸ“

• nancyb099
    Options

Thanks. I will try that when I don't have many boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?