I am not getting my boosters sometimes when I watch ads at beginning of a level.

Options
Mamajukebox
Mamajukebox Posts: 6 Level 2
edited June 2022 in Support

Is anyone else having this problem?

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,361 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Mamajukebox , and welcome to the community πŸ€—

May I ask which booster you are being offered? If you get the Extra moves, they should be added to your current level but you might not have noticed it if you are playing the level for the first time.

Sometimes, you also get a +1 bonus booster which also gets automatically added to your current level so you need to check if the cropsies have the bonus number right next to them.

Can you grab a screenshot the next time you receive a reward so we can have a closer look?

Thanks and hope to hear back from you soon 😁

• Mamajukebox
    Mamajukebox Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

The game allows you to view and advertisement before you play each level. It will show you what crispies was suppose to be awarded to you. Sometimes I don't receive them. My crispies total will be the same as the level I passed. The, sometimes I receive every one I watch. There doesn't seem to be a pattern of if I will or won't receive crispies from watching the ads.

• capotraste
    capotraste Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Por que nΓ£o aparece os anΓΊncios pra mim?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @capotraste πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry! In this Community, we speak in English ONLY for everybody to understand and communicate better.

Hence, please come back and repost your question/comment in English, so that we can assist you πŸ₯

Thank you for understanding.

Looking forward to seeing you soon again! Have a Farmtastic rest of the weekend πŸ“πŸ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?