Why isn't there a set number of croppies needed to get past the rancid levels?

Options
Mae_Anding
Mae_Anding Posts: 1 Newbie

In every other level played there is a set number for each croppy.  Why is that not true for the rancid levels. It is unfair to the players to say defeat rancid and not say what is needed to beat the level.

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

Because in these levels you get the freedom of matching a few different cropsies to defeat him. Theres no order as such just 'match cropsies to reduce Rancids health' 

• Lucie-2
    Lucie-2 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Actually, the truth is that it's FAR worse than it sounds. I'm now trying to beat Level 1251 - a Rancid level. It took me quite a few previous Rancid levels to notice something that needs to be addressed by the makers of this game. PAY ATTENTION: As long as you get down to 0, it doesn't matter how many turns you have left. You get the message that Rancid is defeated. As Mae said it, it's unfair the way it's set up. 1. You need two stars to get to the next level but you're not told your points until you've defeated Rancid. 2. You don't know how many points is required to get two stars. 3. You may defeat Rancid with 5 turns left and you're unable to raise your points because as soon as you've defeated Rancid, the game ends. 4. You don't know what kind of move you should do to get the maximum points because you don't know if it's too early to use it because you'll defeat Rancid without using all your moves. 5. If you've beaten Rancid before with 3 moves left, how many moves left will it take it to get to win those two stars? At level 1251, I'm not about to give up playing the game but the design team needs to adjust the Rancid levels to give someone the incentive to keep going. You've set it up so that you don't know what you're playing for and that's not really fun, is it?

• _Jdk123
    _Jdk123 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    How can I get more than 1 star on the Rancid game, I am on level 1090 but can move to the next level for days. It has happened for many levels now. What am I doing wrong? 
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    For rancid level, any additional move left will award u 5000 points... 
    lvl stop when u hit 100k points when rancid health is 0. 
    Usually try to have 4 moves left which will give u 120k points minimum which usually can give u 2* for the level. 
  • _Jdk123
    Options
    Thanks Stan. I will try this.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Try to have as many moves left as you possibly can. I always try to leave at least 5. The more moves, the more stars, so remember to use shovels :)

• _Jdk123
    Options

Thanks so much, I finally got the key :)

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Excellent to hear! Some levels are easier than others for getting more stars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?