Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

πŸ”Ž Welcome Farm's New Companions! (TEST)!

Comments

• Pazcarolina0618
    Pazcarolina0618 Posts: 79 Level 2

Estos son mis amigos

• Swill
    Swill Posts: 4 Newbie

You guys keep changing the game and not for the better. the new companions don't give you an option on whether or not to use them why would you take away my right to choose? and the rules behind them are confusing. Then you reduced the amount of magic beans that can be earned each level by a crazy amount (from 250 down to 10, 20, 40, or the most I've gotten is 90) you snuck that in when you introduced the new companions like you were trying to keep people from noticing King has yet to make mention of it and I find that so insulting and the levels have become almost impossible to beat unless I'm willing to spend a fortune first. it's like all you guys care about is making more money and you're sucking all the fun out of this game to get it

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @Swill and welcome to our farming community!

Thank you for your valuable input, you are quite right, they should let us choose! All feedback is being taken to the studio so we are hoping they might tweak it all yet as it is still in testing/feedback mode.

As regards the beans, that is another test, please visit the conversation here to see the reasons for it and to leave feedback there too.

I promise you they want us to love the game 😊

• lwhite267
    lwhite267 Posts: 5 Pro Player 👑

I can no longer beat a single level in the game (I’m on 2920) without using gold to buy extra lives. It should be at least POSSIBLE to pass the levels without 20+ boosters or buying new lives! I am done with this game for a while and I’m disappointed because it’s my favorite.

• Lady_Choo

I am so sorry I think I missed your comment.

I would like to add though that sometimes these tests take time while they gather the feedback so it's not just a case of being ignored. I know the studio are listening to the feedback over these that we are giving them.

the trouble is if things are more popular to stay then we just have to adapt. However they often tweak the way the things are. I've asked about beans too as I use them for shovels.

events was an ongoing issue and unfortunately some things just take time to get to the cause of 😞

• Lady_Choo

I am so sorry you feel that way. You are ahead of me because I don't use boosters. I can't say the same for extra lives though. If you could beat a level in five lives or less there would be no challenge.

However as the level designer in her recent interview confirmed, all levels can be played without buying. They just take longer.

Take a break and come back. I have a friend with a good strategy. She plays the five lives and if she doesn't pass, she closes the game and opens a new one. It takes longer but it's less stressful at least πŸ™‚

• Swill
    Swill Posts: 4 Newbie

If they really did reduce the amount of beans for no other reason than to compensate for the new companions why did they take them from 250 to 40 when the old companions only cost 90 beans at most?

• Lady_Choo

That is indeed a good reply! Like I said I suspect it's because people shouted "I have so many beans why do we need them" however we need beans for shovels so unless they lower them?

don't worry I'm passing this on πŸ˜‰

• LyanneGames
    LyanneGames Posts: 37 Level 2

I do like these new companions! I like how they can have more then 1 function in a level. Like Bubbo, the producer, as an example. He produces the Cropsies you still need to pass the level, not just 1 sort.

Although, I'm not clear yet on what it means when they grow up. They start as Newborn, then Pup, then Sprout (this is how far I'm along now). Does growing up mean they get to their abilities to load faster? If that's the case, people who are on higher levels shouldn't start with them as Newborn, that would be unfair to all their efforts so far. I was on level 600 when they were introduced to me, Newborns were still fine for me.

• Lady_Choo

@LyanneGames what do you think about less beans?

Do you use shovels when playing for your channel? I seem to remember that like me, you don't use boosters. But I do use shovels as they are available without real money.

Did you want to leave feedback on them either way HERE

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?