Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

πŸ‘‰ New! Special Companion Match!

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,779 Farm Moderator

Hi @eugene 😊😊😊😊

Thank you forvyour feedback and yes there some levels with a little board where it's impossible to match cropsies because there are for example a river or different elements is impossibile to match four or more cropsies!!! I'll try later to play level 3421 just to compare your feedback 😊😊😊

Talk you soon 😊 😊

• encantes

Hi @eugene 🍏πŸ₯•πŸ“

I played again level 3421 many times and I tried to use all the 3 Companions, the new Companion worked more that I tought, but when you have a little border you have less chance!!!!

Did you pass the level?

🌞🌻

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3

@encantes

I did pass it - but any matches made for companion use were by luck of how the board fell and not by any skill on my part LOL.

and I'm running into lots of levels with eggs and not only doesn't matching eggs move sheep - they don't count for filling up the companions if you match 4 or more - so they really need to fix that.

• Rowena63
    Rowena63 Posts: 53 Level 3

I’ve had this feature for quite a while now and I still HATE it. It’s absolutely useless on hard levels, particularly where, for instance, you have ice blocks, spider webs and grass. These levels do not allow you to collect 4 or more cropsies in a row. Plus, collecting eggs (at any stage of their hatching) doesn’t count, limiting even more the opportunity to charge up your companion.

This so called improvement is no such thing! Please revert back to the old method of powering up your companion

• TLO_1
    TLO_1 Posts: 33 Level 2

Can we please get a update on these 11 pages of complaints about this ridiculous companion match change? I’ve read the comments and I’ve emailed my concerns and I keep seeing- we will pass on your feedback to the development team. I know game play has lowered since this change. Can we please get the contact information for the development team? Since my game updated to this horrible new game play, not only is it hard to get a 4+ match but the levels are almost impossible to complete. My personal opinion is that greed now runs this game. They screwed over our game so we buy gold and moves to advance levels. The jokes on them because this game is losing any popularity it had fast. You would think they would hear all the complaints and consider making some changes, or at least communicate with us they are working on fixing this. Clearly they don’t care about the players. Everyone needs to stop playing this game.

• Sandrafefe
    Sandrafefe Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2022

* 😊

* 😊

*Edited by CM: πŸ€” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - OurΒ House RulesΒ 

• Sandrafefe
    Sandrafefe Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2022

*πŸ˜…

*Edited by CM: πŸ€” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - OurΒ House RulesΒ 

• encantes

Hi @Sandrafefe and Welcome in this Community 🍏 πŸ“ πŸ₯•

Sorry if you have some problems but here we use to speak in English, in order to help you could you please re-post again your comment?

Many thanks for your understanding 😊 😊 😊

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited August 2022

@TLO_1 trust me it's as frustrating for us as it is for everyone so we do understand. We are players first and foremost too.

We have been passing on feedback but when making changes it's not so simple as just reverting. They won't be going back to the old way. HOWEVER they are likely to be tweaked so they work better than they do now.

The thing is, King love gathering data and compiling reports so they are getting feedback from here, from support, from Facebook to see what works and what doesn't... and why not. So they know how to improve it which again takes time. While changing things they need to know that a) it works and b) it won't mess up something else in the game. It's early days yet but it's also summer. They still have to make new levels, fix gameplay issues and a lot of staff are on holidays right now so non essentials are on pause.

so I promise we are doing our best and they are listening. They won't come tell you directly but they talk to our farm manager who will update when she knows anything. Either herself or through us.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?