๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

How to fix no internet connection

treexe
treexe Posts: 14 Level 2
edited October 2022 in Support

Every time I try to login into the game it just keeps coming up with no internet connection

How do I fix ?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Answer โœ“

Oh, no dear!! I am afraid your game has was affected by bug ๐Ÿ™ To fix this issue, the only remedy we have is to delete and reinstall the App ๐Ÿ˜ž

Nobody knows why this bug affects the games!! And, there is no prevention either ๐Ÿ˜ข

But, before deleting the App, I would recommend you to open the game on a laptop or desktop and play a level or two (old or new)! This will help to save your Magic Beans, as well as the progress you have made in past few days - from the time the issue started (personal experience)!

Once you did that, you can delete the App on your mobile device โ€” clear cache / clear data (whichever is available on your device) โ€” turn off WiFi โ€” turn off your device โ€” Turn it back in after 10 minutes โ€” WiFi on โ€” install the App โ€” log in. You should be able to find yourself where you left off and the game should work again without any issues!!

** Few farmers have told me that they had to follow above steps couple of times for it to work!! I am not very sure why that happens though!!

Please let me know how it goes and if there is anything else I can help you with ๐Ÿ’œ

Hope everything works out and you will be able to get back into your game ๐Ÿฅ

ยซ13456

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?