Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

ο»Ώ πŸο»ΏπŸ‚ο»Ώ ο»ΏFantastic Fall - A lovely Picnic in the Farm ο»ΏπŸ‚πŸ ο»Ώ

13Β»

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator

@PummyRaj, here's my progress:Β 

The event is cute but I already had to use some boosters. Now I have to collect again. I think without Bosster it will be too difficult.Β 

• bramam
    bramam Posts: 1,222 Level 4

πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚

Hallo @PummyRaj

I'll get back to you πŸπŸ‚

It was very interesting and hard work in this event

I made it event if.

But, I wonder if it's worth it πŸ˜•

It was so hard to do all the levels..

WHAT IS THIS,,?? ΒΏ??

Would you like to spoil us players' fun playing... πŸ˜πŸ™„πŸ˜Ž

Or what πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

I've had enough boosters to get on like this

But, many players don't have it. πŸ™„

WHY SUCH A DIFFICULT EVENT πŸ€”

DESIGN Is extra...

But the design alone doesn't get us players any further πŸ˜’πŸ€”β˜ΉοΈ

Shouldn't it be possible for us players to make all these events a little bit easier πŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†

@QueenB

• FarmerB
    FarmerB Posts: 487 Level 3

The last level (Level 18) is impossible.

In only 15 moves we're expected uncover all the grass, which are already blocked by firecrackers and ice, you'll be lucky if some of the firecrackers hit the grass and helps you out. You need to hit each grass 3 or 4x to clear them, then finally under that you get 4 fireflys that you need to hit twice each to clear them, then finally once those are out of the way, you can move the sheep that were blocked by the fireflys. And wait, what about the water? None fall down at all, you have to hit the water buckets tucked away in the farthest corners that are blocked by grass, fireflys and sheep!! Don't forget also while you're trying to do all this, try to collect 150 carrots along the way. Good lord lol, we're not magicians!!

I keep playing without boosters and will continue to do so until the last day then MAYBE I'll end up using boosters and will still probably need to use gold bars for the 30 extra moves. We'll see, but I feel at this point I've come this far that I'd hate not to complete it lol

• steeisi
    steeisi Posts: 8 Level 2
    i'm level 15 and haven't been able to get past it for a few days

• steeisi
    steeisi Posts: 8 Level 2
    i'm level 15 and haven't been able to get past it for a few days

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,900 Level 5

Hi @PummyRaj, I have tryed for fun, but it is very tricky to beat this level without using a booster. Here's my progress

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?