🧺 Farmer's Market - New feature test!

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
edited November 2023 in Discussions

Welcome to Farmer's Market!

A new event that is at the moment being tested so we appreciate any feedback you may have.

How Farmer's Market works!

You will be given orders that you need to complete by collecting specific cropsies. Yes, you can replay older levels as long as the stars has been improved.

Once the order has been fulfilled, you earn rewards and a new currency that can only be used for Farmer's Market.

The more currency you collect, the bigger rewards you get. That is what the currency is for!

Please let us know what you think of the event, if you have experienced any issues or have suggestions for improvements, we want to hear it.

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

🧺 Farmer's Market - New feature test! 105 votes

Awesome, my type of event
23%
Werner_CichySabrinaMSparky_2_2BQN537EynnerLa LeyJuliuszkuliusz1me6412Sofijastkbm7872ycats23Racoon7geanina1984Sgantzerorel23367Angel_Natashasaramoosteventsengbecki87Thamama 25 votes
I'm enjoying the different orders we get to fulfill
7%
Maja_Nikolicrdherrera01SpinnifixKCullen127EvieH524SApple2vinouhtEwela989 8 votes
I find this fun and easy to understand
8%
Eva_TolarováDoris_Kochnancyb099keshavrfVavreckovaaniulaKingShuvogeisifAnguaB 9 votes
All of the above
20%
HeadlessPummyRajEnergizerBunnyBabyB_wpgms_tweetybirdKiMaysjessie12883Palash_Sarmabramammiwi2windowslivecomAmoonmoonLeFlarcanemoe75ashilyaskm_silviaTanu_chauhan_1001Rkell14nilooooooskyerahSuperVicki 22 votes
I don't understand how the event works
1%
bfvlcjones0519 2 votes
I don't have the event yet
37%
Lady_ChooLaValeThmoMarcemarce22Staceyk4922bearwithmejeanpsencantesEOTheGr8MiladyRLoveDachsMountainMomurskarecnikDieOmimiJO202021rebelchildPrincess_JessicacarrotkingssinalcoCassD 39 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?