Farm Hero Saga level 1936 impossible

Options
Jon-7
Jon-7 Posts: 42 Level 2

Has someone pass this level?

There must be something really wrong in testing process, as these impossible levels are constantly released and then repaired after few days/weeks.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,486 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Jon, as far as I know, its bots that test them set on skill levels of real people. Then when real people actually play them, the levels need to be altered as they are too hard. We have found that with a lot after 1900. The good news is that the studio are responding really well to feedback at the moment and are constantly changing them to make them more playable. Still tricky but possible.

So I will add yours to the list, thank you for sharing :)

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Jon,

Those 19xx levels are (too) tough to crack and I'll make sure the dev team gets your feedback. 

- Mark

• Macy-2
    Macy-2 Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

i have the same feeling that after level 1900, it is extremely difficult to pass, often i gave up after couple of days trial and returned and found out that the levels have been revised. why does it always has to be like that? it is really demotivating. 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Macy, usually the levels are changed for the better based on feedback. Sometimes if you have access to both a computer and a mobile, playing on the one you don't normally play on, might help you pass the level :)

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Jon, this level seems to have been tweaked now. Clear your cache and reload and let us know when you pass it :)

• Jon-7
    Options

I think 3/225/225/24 is still too high, especially the number of chickens.

I finally passed level with luckyboard and boosters... just to end up next impossible level 1937 :(

• Lady_Choo
    Options

At least you are past 1936 but you will be pleased to know they are checking into 1937 :)

• Jon-7
    Options

i have the same feeling that after level 1900, it is extremely difficult to pass, often i gave up after couple of days trial and returned and found out that the levels have been revised. why does it always has to be like that? it is really demotivating. 

I have to agree, this is really demotivating.Now requirements have been lowered, but still too high!
  • purpleverb36
    purpleverb36 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I’m on level 2601. It doesn’t get any better. This game exists only to get you to spend mo yes st some point. I’m done. It’s ridiculous.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hello @purpleverb36 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I have just checked the level # 2601. And, I completely agree with you that Rancid has created chaos once again with this level!! 😦

Let me send a note to our Farm In-charge, so that she can report it to the Farm Studio.

But, we cannot be sure that they will fix these levels as soon as we report them!! Let’s hope that they will tweak it a little bit 🤞

Talk to you soon! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?