Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Level 1949 is simply close to impossible. No enough steps for getting water, not to say flowers.

Lin_Chia-en
Lin_Chia-en Posts: 20 Level 2

I have actually got many good tries, getting lots of apples and igniting lots of firecrackers. But even to very good situations, it is far from getting water close to flower seed to even make a flower. Not to say 7 flowers. It is totally a shame to create such a situation.I think the only chance for this version is to buy extra shovels, but then this intention is somehow contemtuous to all users.

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hi Lin Chia-en, I am sorry you are struggling with that level. The very newest levels are tricky because you are all super players, but some of them do need to be tweaked a little, so I will make sure that the team get to see this :)

Sending wishes for lots of lucky crops your way!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Answer βœ“

Hi Lin Chia-en, I am sorry you are struggling with that level. The very newest levels are tricky because you are all super players, but some of them do need to be tweaked a little, so I will make sure that the team get to see this :)

• Helen_Nihill
    Helen_Nihill Posts: 2 Newbie

It is impossible. Have spent money and everything on this level and still can't beat it.
  • Lady_Choo

How is it now both of you? Have you managed to pass it yet?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?