Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Winning extra time

Options
Marcie-2
Marcie-2 Posts: 26 Level 2

if we win extra time you should let us play until the time runs out, not that we run out of time playing... meaning, if I win 30 min or 2 hours of play time at midnight, I’m not going to stay up another 2hours to use it. Β The time should stay until I’m ready to play again

Best Answer

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Maybe a good idea to play it earlier in the day for rewards like that?

• Marcie-2
    Options

Good idea if I have those extra day time hours, but I don't, thanks for your response

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

You're welcome, hopefully as the design studio lurk they will see this thread and maybe think of it as an option. The trouble is as everyone is all over the world everyone gets different times so yes, your suggestion would be handy :) sorry i should have added this last night but I always get better ideas afterwards lol.

• Marcie-2
    Options

You're welcome, hopefully as the design studio lurk they will see this thread and maybe think of it as an option. The trouble is as everyone is all over the world everyone gets different times so yes, your suggestion would be handy :) sorry i should have added this last night but I always get better ideas afterwards lol.

hahahaha I always get better ideas after the fact too.... you made me laugh

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?