Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

how to earn more beans in Farm Heroes without paying

Options
jms-2
jms-2 Posts: 19 Level 2

In Farm Heroes, I have no rewards left, and can't get the number of beans needed to play a level more than once or twice.  It's my favourite game,  but I'm not wasting any more money on purchasing beans. I'm on Level1219.  There are three levels with question marks, but the sets can't be accessed.  Any solutions?  How can I get more beans without buying them?

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,336 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Mark, I know the question marks jms is referring to! Its the farm club. For some reason when they abandoned it, they didn't finish the last 3 rows so it ends on 1110. *Tuts* call yourself an expert ;)

jms, they haven't decided whether to carry on with it or not, but its on pause at the moment. 

As to the beans, I have millions and I don't buy or even play many mobile events. I see you are connected to Facebook. Everytime they update they make it harder for us gamers, but what you need to do is this. 

If you know you are going to be closing the game down for a while (at least the amount of time it will take your lives to refresh plus a little extra) and you have lost a life, so you can send out some life requests, send out a few life requests to all of your friends. I would say no more than 3-5 as some people get funny about having a lot of requests if they play on mobile. 

When your lives are full, the lives sent automatically turn to beans which means you should have some waiting when you come back online later on or the next day. If you play through Facebook, once you have accepted them all, refresh your game and hopefully more will be waiting. That way they will soon build up :)

Just make sure you send back friends requests too or they get grumpy ;)

You also don't need to use beans to pass levels. More often than not you can play the levels without companions. I am on 1816 and I only rarely do  and only after I have been on the level a couple of weeks. Patience is the key here. Sometimes they just do not help!

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Jms!

Check the Daily Bonus where you can get free beans and extra moves on a daily basis.

Not sure what the question marks are. Would you happen to have a screenshot of how it looks on your screen? Please post it here and I'll try to help you :-)

- Mark

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options

Mark, I know the question marks jms is referring to! Its the farm club. For some reason when they abandoned it, they didn't finish the last 3 rows so it ends on 1110. *Tuts* call yourself an expert ;)

jms, they haven't decided whether to carry on with it or not, but its on pause at the moment. 

As to the beans, I have millions and I don't buy or even play many mobile events. I see you are connected to Facebook. Everytime they update they make it harder for us gamers, but what you need to do is this. 

If you know you are going to be closing the game down for a while (at least the amount of time it will take your lives to refresh plus a little extra) and you have lost a life, so you can send out some life requests, send out a few life requests to all of your friends. I would say no more than 3-5 as some people get funny about having a lot of requests if they play on mobile. 

When your lives are full, the lives sent automatically turn to beans which means you should have some waiting when you come back online later on or the next day. If you play through Facebook, once you have accepted them all, refresh your game and hopefully more will be waiting. That way they will soon build up :)

You also don't need to use beans to pass levels. More often than not you can play the levels without companions. I am on 1816 and I only rarely do  and only after I have been on the level a couple of weeks. Patience is the key here. Sometimes they just do not help!

• jms-2
    jms-2 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Thank you, Mark and Chicken Slayer. I do get the daily bonuses. I don't know how to send out a few life requests to all of your friends, though it sounds like a good idea.And it's never occurred to me that I don't need beans to pass levels. DUH. That's so obvious I can't believe I haven't done it without them. I've just done two more games, no beans, no problem. Thanks for that tip in particular, Chicken Slayer!
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

And congratulations on passing more levels! :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?