Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Experiencing problems with your game?

Xarly
Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager

We have identified a network connectivity issue affecting some of our games. There is a chance that you experience some of the following issues:

Lost game progress

Failed purchases

- Facebook connectivity issues

We are currently investigating the problem and working on a solution.

UPDATE - 17.55 CET: The majority of our games are now back to normal. We keep working hard and hope to be fully recovered as soon as possible.

UPDATE - 19:20 CET:  All games are now up and running again.

UPDATE - 10/10 11:00 CET: We are currently observing that this issue might be causing problems to some of you again (especially regarding connecting on Facebook and accessing the store). We are working on fixing it as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Xarly

Answers

• jguerns
    jguerns Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi jguerns,

I'm sorry to hear that your daily login got reset. We are currently looking into the issue as a whole and we will give updates as we have them.

Cheers,

Xarly

I’ve lost all my boosters, daily streak, and quest progress. Can they be restored please?
  • Bill_Locher
    Bill_Locher Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi jguerns,

I'm sorry to hear that your daily login got reset. We are currently looking into the issue as a whole and we will give updates as we have them.

Cheers,

Xarly

I too have lost all my boosters and daily streak (which was over 270 days). Will we be getting these back?
  • Matthew_Klein
    Matthew_Klein Posts: 13 Level 2

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the reports and the patience during this time. Our team has intensely monitored the games and there are no more general issues. That doesn't necessarily mean that all of you are not having any issues, but it means that those problems can be solved on an individual case. Please make sure you follow the general troubleshooting depending on the device you come from.

You can find more about it here.

Please make sure that your game and device are up to date, that you reinstall the game in case there's a need for it. If you go through the usual steps you will most likely fix the experience. If that's not the case, please come and let us know - we'll be happy to assist!

Cheers and thanks again everyone for the patience,

Xarly

What about Mort's Helmet and Space Dash? Are those being worked on? I have to say that King is very good at keeping its customers in the dark about things. Never can get a good answer out of them.
  • Matthew_Klein

971 has only 12 moves are you going to be fixing this problem?

They have yet to comment on the lowering of moves on so many levels. I didn't think they care about the unhappy players.
  • Faith_3
    Faith_3 Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the reports and the patience during this time. Our team has intensely monitored the games and there are no more general issues. That doesn't necessarily mean that all of you are not having any issues, but it means that those problems can be solved on an individual case. Please make sure you follow the general troubleshooting depending on the device you come from.

You can find more about it here.

Please make sure that your game and device are up to date, that you reinstall the game in case there's a need for it. If you go through the usual steps you will most likely fix the experience. If that's not the case, please come and let us know - we'll be happy to assist!

Cheers and thanks again everyone for the patience,

Xarly

Hi Xarly, just wanted to say everything is back to normal with my games, I haven’t lost any progress or boosters, thank goodness! Also, I think King’s games are the best, keep it up, and thanks for everything :)
  • Clifford_Cooper
    Clifford_Cooper Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi again everyone,

We are currently observing that this issue might be causing problems to some of you again (especially regarding connecting on Facebook and accessing the store). We are working on fixing it as soon as possible.

Stay tuned, as soon as we have an update we will let you all know.

Thanks for the patience.

Cheers,

Xarly

Fixed for me hope everyone else too. Cheers
  • Matthew_Klein

Hey JD and XxJessxX,

Thanks for coming and letting us know! We keep working on getting this fixed as soon as possible. With any update, me or any of my colleagues will come to make sure you are all well informed.

Sorry for the inconvenience and like always, thanks a lot for the patience!

Cheers,

Xarly

Are you ever going to change the number of moves on the impossible levels?
  • Flossie-2
    Flossie-2 Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi again everyone,

We are currently observing that this issue might be causing problems to some of you again (especially regarding connecting on Facebook and accessing the store). We are working on fixing it as soon as possible.

Thanks for the patience.

Cheers,

Xarly

Farm saga burst piggy bank purchase debited to bk acct but not processed in game
  • Jessica_Sampson
    Jessica_Sampson Posts: 1 Newbie

Hey JD and XxJessxX,

Thanks for coming and letting us know! We keep working on getting this fixed as soon as possible. With any update, me or any of my colleagues will come to make sure you are all well informed.

Sorry for the inconvenience and like always, thanks a lot for the patience!

Cheers,

Xarly

Xarly, what about my double charge?
  • Smile927
    Smile927 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi again everyone,

Thanks for the patience.

Cheers,

Xarly

I’m still having this issue. Candy crush and jelly say they are not connected to the internet. Can someone please help me resolve this issue? Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?