Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

farm heroes saga 2033 impossible even with boosters

Lin_Chia-en
Lin_Chia-en Posts: 20 Level 2

2 fireflies, "34"  firecrackers, 120 carrots, 80 water drops in 14 steps.     Even with many boosters, this level is a joke. 34, 34, 34, 34, 34, 34, 34, 34, 34  firecrackers firecrackers firecrackers. Are you satisfied? Good weekend, my happy honorable team!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Hi Lin Chia-en, thank you for posting here in the community.  You are the only player reporting this level so far but I will keep my eyes open to see if more complaints come through.  They do not "tweak" a level for the game unless a few players complain about it here in the community.  

• Tanja_Märkl
    Tanja_Märkl Posts: 6 Level 2

Das ist eine Luege, ich habe ruch schon sehr oft kontaktiert. In dem Level braucht man 18 Bomben, 60 Karotten und 40 Wasser. Im naechsten Level braucht man statt 10 Kueken ploetzlich 12, statt 4 Drachen 9. Echt ein Witz

• Marija_Kostic
    Marija_Kostic Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Lin Chia-en, thank you for posting here in the community.  You are the only player reporting this level so far but I will keep my eyes open to see if more complaints come through.  They do not "tweak" a level for the game unless a few players complain about it here in the community.  

I have the same problem. Yesterday, it was different, i need to collect 18 firecracker, 80 carrots, 40 waterdrops and 2 buterflies, but today everything is doubled like its been before. Help please!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,676 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Lin_Chia-en and @Marija_Kostic!

Hope you have already passed the level #2033 as it's been more than 2 weeks since You have posted this!!

If not, I think KING did change the level because you complained!!  Now, the goals are 2 Fireflies, 18 Fire Crackers, 60 Carrots & 40 Water Drops in 23 moves. 

I was able to beat the level after lot of trials.  The slimy Cropsies make the level difficult.  But, choosing the Companion "Igniter" makes it a bit easy to accomplish the goal.  Picking "Cleaner" might be a waste because we can plant the "Grass Seeds" and the cropsies will be happy again :)  

Keeping few "Shovels" handy will be very useful to use on the "Fire Flies" OR / AND for Grass Seeds "+1"

Hope this helps!  Have a nice day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?