Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

farm heroes saga 2035

Lin_Chia-en
Lin_Chia-en Posts: 20 Level 2

After you fix level 2034, now we come across this very possible, possible level, maybe it will take 5 years to pass if I don't buy gold bars. Will your company still exist at that moment to fix the game? Time and chance will tell. Springs and autumns will tell. Farm heroes saga team won't tell. They react reluctantly but they don't tell. Right? All farm heroes saga friends.

Answers

• Clara_Bijvoet
    Clara_Bijvoet Posts: 113 Level 2

500 suns, 8 black sheeps, lots of flowers to bloom..moving squares...in 14 moves!!!..even with goldbars it isn't possible. 

• Myriii
    Myriii Posts: 0 Newbie

No quisiea saber para poder pasar la pantalla

• Myriii
    Myriii Posts: 0 Newbie

Quiero ayuda para pasar la pantalla 2035

• Clara_Bijvoet
    Clara_Bijvoet Posts: 113 Level 2

I guess, ppl got a little bored by the posts of Mark and his threads. They are not useful and don't give an answer to unsolvable levels. It's ok to wait, if it's necessary. Don't make us feel stupid. We know the difference between tricky or hard (after 3, 4 years) Lin said it before, but impossible or unrealistic amounts or else, is totally something else. 

• Telele
    Telele Posts: 4 Newbie

After you fix level 2034, now we come across this very possible, possible level, maybe it will take 5 years to pass if I don't buy gold bars. Will your company still exist at that moment to fix the game? Time and chance will tell. Springs and autumns will tell. Farm heroes saga team won't tell. They react reluctantly but they don't tell. Right? All farm heroes saga friends.

Eu passei este nível, mas agora agarrei no nível 2170.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,326 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Oh @Clara_Bijvoet that's a little harsh :( the community managers don't have any control over how hard the studio make the levels, they like the Superstars, are here to support and report back to the studio on your behalf. I can honestly say, hand on my heart, it certainly doesn't take years to change levels. Especially on the newer ones. They are now being changed quicker than ever before. I will certainly pass back to the CM team your feedback though and they will feed it back on your behalf :) 
  • krystlerose
    krystlerose Posts: 94 Level 3
    edited November 2018
    Well I am on level 2083 and cannot find questions for that level so I'm here. There are too few moves for it.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,326 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Thank you @krystlerose you can always start a thread too if you want too. I will pass this over though :) 
    One thing the studio have said is that they design the newer levels to be ultra hard to test the top of the levels players, to give you something to get your teeth into. Following feedback though, they often lower them so its always worth reporting and its also worth leaving them a few days if they are too hard. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?