Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

What level are you at today?

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited July 2020 in Discussions
👉 No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds👈

Howdy dear Farmers 🤗

Those who know us know that @QueenMia and I are curious Queens! So we'd like to see how everyone's doing in the game!

Are you a pro, completed all levels and eagerly waiting every week for more? Have you just started? Are you on your way to the top?
It does not matter where you stand! Just share with us below and let's get some cropsies together 🤗

If your high-score has bragging rights then don't forget to post a screenshot 😜

images 2jpeg

👉And if you've passed Level 1000 don't forget to claim your exclusive Community badges

🌟Level 1000
🌟Level 2000
🌟Level 3000

Happy playing 🍒

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi, everyone  🤗 I want to know which level are you? I am 1226 and I am excited to see what's next 😁 Have a nice weekend, guys 😊
  • Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    I'm a little bit ahead of you - currently at level 1337 =)
    Been at the same level for several weeks so I haven't been playing farm that much lately. Might catch up if someone challenges me : )))
  • firebombmarkus
    That's great! I find myself stuck on some levels too but somehow I go through them and the show goes on 😎
    Thank you for answering @Combo_٩(_ᐛ_)و 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,373 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Hello @firebombmarkus

I am at level # 2035.  A little more ahead than both of you.   Please feel free to ask for any hints or suggestions  I will be glad to help :+1:

Yes, it is true that we get frustrated when we are stuck in a level.  But, the game always keep bringing me back with "Special Events" or "Quests"  B)B)

By the way, Would you like to play "Treasure Hill" and increase the number of your Gold Bars?  Is it available for you yet?  It just came back on my mobile after a long while.
  • firebombmarkus
    Hi @Pummy_Raj 🤗

Wow, you are an expert, long way to go to reach you 😊 Thanks for offering your help, I wil write to you if I need hints or suggestions.

"Treasure Mill" is available and I play it but with not a lot of success for now to be honest😁
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @firebombmarkus

Yes, what you said about the "Treasure Mill" is absolutely correct.  But, there are different episodes though.... I think 5 varieties of levels!!!   The episode I have right now is one where we collect "Sun" cropsies in most of the levels.  This one is a bit easy compared to others.  Only in the last level, there will be a need of few shovels & once in a while the other 2 boosters. 

Even-though, we use the "Dog" & the "Tractor", we will be getting 2 of them back. So, don't hesitate to use those &  keep the shovels to break Eggs -- because that is the hard part in level 5.

** But, I keep I saying all the friends I talk to --- Except Shovels, do not use other boosters unless you are very very close to the goal.  

Hope you Rule the Treasure Mill & gain some Gold Bars :+1:  :+1:
  • firebombmarkus
    Thank you for your tips 🤗 @Pummy_Raj

I noticed that although levels are hard it's easier to go through them because now we have a lot of boosters to use. When the game started we had less boosters and now it's better and I like it. I know a lot of players buy boosters, to be honest I never spent any single penny but I go through levels 😁
  • PummyRaj
    @firebombmarkus :)  My pleasure :+1:

Yes! Completely agree with you!  I too do not spend any money, was never in need of it too!! 

If I do not have enough boosters, I will just wait till I collect some.  But, I spend the Magic Beans to buy the "Shovels"  B)
  • firebombmarkus
    @Pummy_Raj I do the same. I use 250 beans for 3 shovels and sometimes they are the most useful booster. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    I'm on 1878 for the simple reason I blog so cannot use boosters. Well I could. But my videos wouldn't help players if I did. And I like to be better than some of the other videos out there :) Other than shovels. They can do so much :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?