Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

First quest not working

Pri
Pri Posts: 5 Level 2
edited December 2018 in Support
Hi, One of my quest is to complete 4 hard levels and I have completed many still the count is not updated in the quest and reward is not received yet. i have submitted a request to customer care but no response... the same happens for the harvest rush as the apple count is not getting updated. 

Answers

• Pri
    Hi, One of my quest is to complete 4 hard levels and I have completed many still the count is not updated in the quest and reward is not received yet. i have submitted a request to customer care but no response... the same happens for the harvest rush as the apple count is not getting updated. 
  • Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    edited December 2018
    Hi Pri

I guess you are playing on mobile or tablet? If you do then have a check if the game is proper connected to FB. You can do that by disconnecting first, then close down Farm, reboot, start Farm again and then connect to FB again
  • Pri
    Yees.. Its connected and every other things are working perfectly fine.. out of three quests two are moving smoothly... I completed many quests while one of them does not change for three days...
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,310 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hello @Pri I am sorry you are having this issue. I will tag our community manager @MarkHawk so he can look into it for you. 
    Have you tried the usual troubleshooting? If not, if you could tell us what you are playing on we can get you the correct help.
    Can you also check that you have updated the new version of the app as it has fixed a lot of bugs :)
  • Pri
    Hi Chicky, I am playing on ipad and yes I have latest app..I tried to swap the quest to something else..what i found is the first quest wharever it is is not working. Second and Third quest always works... By the way I lost lot of good rewards :(
  • Lady_Choo
    It sounds like a bug then, hopefully @MarkHawk will have more news :)
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    Hi Pri,

Sorry to hear you've had an issue with the game :bleep_bloop::frown: 
    I'll take a look to see if other players have had the same issue and then escalate this to the game studio.
  • Axonn_Karr
    Axonn_Karr Posts: 5 Level 2
    Hi, Are You playing ''Hard levels'' or ''Super Hard levels''. 

P.s 
    Not working for me either.
  • likealonewolf
    likealonewolf Posts: 2 Newbie
    This quest is not working for me either. The "beat # of hard levels" quests never work for me. I'm thinking maybe I'm too high up in levels and only get Super Hard levels anymore? But wouldn't it make sense that a Super Hard level is harder than a hard level so it should count for this quest? But I scrolled all the way down to the early levels and can't find regular hard levels, only super hard. I'm playing on mobile, Android.

I'm at the point where I'm getting a lot of impossible quests that can't be done like start a "treasure mill event!" And there is no treasure mill event to start.
  • Lady_Choo
    Hi, the quests being hard or super hard is being looked at by the studio :) 
    You should be able to delete them once a day though anyway. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?