Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Let it snow level 17

GinaB
GinaB Posts: 13 Level 2
Level 17 is absolutely impossible to pass. Does anyone have any pointers or has anyone gotten to 18? 

Comments

• Laurie_Muldrow
    Laurie_Muldrow Posts: 9 Level 2
    GinaB, it can't be passed
  • bjkeough
    bjkeough Posts: 33 Level 2
    You ain't seen nothing yet!  Lvl 18 is insanely impossible! Two black sheep, 16 flowers, 165 strawberry and suns in 14 moves.  You have to make your own hay patches which of course are surrounded behind 16 flowers, ( which rotate in a circle around the board after each move)  along with the buckets of water you need to make the hay for the Sheep. Two snowballs in the upper right corners make it that much more impossible (especially when they get shuffled all over) leaving us only 22 spaces we can initially start moving our crops.  If you don't automatically turn your seed into hay with shovels they get lost on the board from constant reshuffling because the board is so small. If you don't get an initial perfect setup which is never you might shuffle for new crop position 11 out of 14 times.

I'm pretty good at Farm Saga, I've completed every normal level to the end using no boosters except those provided free daily and three bean shovels...  With that being said, I couldn't complete this level 18 in Let It Snow with any amount of boosters, maybe a couple hundred shovels.   I've tried more times than I can count and I can't even come close...  I gave up.
  • GinaB
    bjkeough said:
    You ain't seen nothing yet!  Lvl 18 is insanely impossible! Two black sheep, 16 flowers, 165 strawberry and suns in 14 moves.  You have to make your own hay patches which of course are surrounded behind 16 flowers, ( which rotate in a circle around the board after each move)  along with the buckets of water you need to make the hay for the Sheep. Two snowballs in the upper right corners make it that much more impossible (especially when they get shuffled all over) leaving us only 22 spaces we can initially start moving our crops.  If you don't automatically turn your seed into hay with shovels they get lost on the board from constant reshuffling because the board is so small. If you don't get an initial perfect setup which is never you might shuffle for new crop position 11 out of 14 times.

I'm pretty good at Farm Saga, I've completed every normal level to the end using no boosters except those provided free daily and three bean shovels...  With that being said, I couldn't complete this level 18 in Let It Snow with any amount of boosters, maybe a couple hundred shovels.   I've tried more times than I can count and I can't even come close...  I gave up.

• GinaB
    GinaB said:
    bjkeough said:

• GinaB
    I’m just gonna give it. It’s not worth the time. I think I’m going to just delete the app period 
  • bjkeough
    bjkeough Posts: 33 Level 2
    A tip for level 17...    I saved up quite a few shovels from doing quests that have a shovel or two as the reward, I promptly use those shovels on the grass seed to clear out the grumpy crops. After each move a new seed will fall, try to use the shovel on the seed in the appropriate spot to help the board. This will drastically help your point multipliers and complete the level.  Good luck.
  • GinaB
    GinaB, it can't be passed
    Agreed!
  • Laurie_Muldrow
    bjkeoh, i don't happen to have an endless supply of shovel. Do you have the video?
  • Laurie_Muldrow
    Ginab, its all about the money
  • Laurie_Muldrow
    This used to be a fun game but whoever took over only wants your money

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?