Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Let it snow level 17

2»

Comments

• bjkeough
    bjkeough Posts: 33 Level 2
    edited December 2018
    I collected the extras via lots of quests... After you cycle through the quests you will get one that rewards one or two  shovels.  When you start the board you need to shovel one of the seeds immediately and hope another does not fall directly in the same spot.. if it don't then the next one will fall from the top.  That's when you need to start hitting those seeds in the right spot to turn the board green.  You also need to use the shovel to setup combinations so the point multiplier goes up on croppies.  The sun's were the hardest crop to collect on the board I beat.

It's over at lvl 17 anyhow... 18 is literally impossible.  You would need hundreds of shovels and other boosters.  It's stupid.

I posted a pic of the final one star effort on my FB page.  Name Bonnie J Keough, I made it public.
  • traceace
    traceace Posts: 1 Newbie
    Level 18 so absolutely ridiculous. Ended up spending a stupid amount of money and still couldn't do it with as many repeats as was possible to do. Feel so angry. Don't usually spend money but it was driving me mental. Complained to them and they just said I need to consult the user community and some are a bit harder. Rubbish. 
  • GinaB
    GinaB Posts: 13 Level 2
    traceace said:
    Level 18 so absolutely ridiculous. Ended up spending a stupid amount of money and still couldn't do it with as many repeats as was possible to do. Feel so angry. Don't usually spend money but it was driving me mental. Complained to them and they just said I need to consult the user community and some are a bit harder. Rubbish. 
    I gave up and will never spend money again! 
  • Rie6
    Rie6 Posts: 2 Newbie
    GinaB said:
    bjkeough said:
    You ain't seen nothing yet!  Lvl 18 is insanely impossible! Two black sheep, 16 flowers, 165 strawberry and suns in 14 moves.  You have to make your own hay patches which of course are surrounded behind 16 flowers, ( which rotate in a circle around the board after each move)  along with the buckets of water you need to make the hay for the Sheep. Two snowballs in the upper right corners make it that much more impossible (especially when they get shuffled all over) leaving us only 22 spaces we can initially start moving our crops.  If you don't automatically turn your seed into hay with shovels they get lost on the board from constant reshuffling because the board is so small. If you don't get an initial perfect setup which is never you might shuffle for new crop position 11 out of 14 times.

I'm pretty good at Farm Saga, I've completed every normal level to the end using no boosters except those provided free daily and three bean shovels...  With that being said, I couldn't complete this level 18 in Let It Snow with any amount of boosters, maybe a couple hundred shovels.   I've tried more times than I can count and I can't even come close...  I gave up.

• Rie6
    Rie6 Posts: 2 Newbie
    On my level 18 of let it snow, I have to get 450 strawberries and 220 of water as well as the 16 flowers and 2 black sheep! Why is mine different?? It’s totally impossible to achieve in virtually no moves. The last level was 400 each of the crops with 500 of water - cost me £20 and now 18 also ridiculous.
    I’ve complained and had no response.

• bjkeough
    bjkeough Posts: 33 Level 2
    Rie6 said:
    On my level 18 of let it snow, I have to get 450 strawberries and 220 of water as well as the 16 flowers and 2 black sheep! Why is mine different?? It’s totally impossible to achieve in virtually no moves. The last level was 400 each of the crops with 500 of water - cost me £20 and now 18 also ridiculous.
    I’ve complained and had no response.

It's insane, impossible.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?