Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

I want to thank Chicken Slayer for getting me this far in the game

TheFarmer
TheFarmer Posts: 12 Level 2
edited January 2019 in Discussions
I want to thank Chicken Slayer for getting me this far in the game. I'm on level 1915 and have been on my own for awhile now. I don't know how to see videos of these higher levels. 

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hey @TheFarmer you are doing so well! You're currently about 16 levels ahead of me so we haven't got those yet, but if you get stuck on any, we can of course have a look and see if we can get you some tips!

• TheFarmer
    I just play a lot of quests and currently have over 1 million beans and tons of boosters so that's how I've been conquering levels. I haven't lost a level in a very long time.  
  • Lady_Choo
    That is a good idea! I have beans, but I don't play on mobile so much or all my lives go there instead of through the facebook version so I have to keep off it. I like shovels but that is as much as I buy normally :) 
  • Lady_Choo
    You can of course also search for videos on sites like youtube...but be careful which ones you watch as some of them are not always played fairly. They also sometimes differ depending on if King have changed the levels in the meantime so it may be that they don't have the exact number of moves that you have. 

• TheFarmer
    I like the Harvest Rush. I'm very competitive so this is right up my alley. I do miss The Windmill and getting all those free gold bars.
  • Lady_Choo
    TheFarmer said:
    I like the Harvest Rush. I'm very competitive so this is right up my alley. I do miss The Windmill and getting all those free gold bars.
    Has the treasure mill finished? I have to admit I used to like that one the rare time I did play it. Again for the gold bars too although I was never top for very long. 
    What are your favourite parts of the games? I actually like the bulls. They remind me of puzzles I did as a child where you had one space on a little jigsaw type board to move a piece of a puzzle around and you had to keep moving one piece at a time until you made the picture. I also don't mind the sheep or spiders :) 
  • TheFarmer
    I like the bulls and sheep too. I hate the pesky rabbit and not to fond of the spider. Even though it's easy to get rid of it with shovels.  When the Windmill challenge was available I would have 300+ free gold bars by the end of the weekend. I've never spent any $ on this game.
  • Lady_Choo
    TheFarmer said:
    I like the bulls and sheep too. I hate the pesky rabbit and not to fond of the spider. Even though it's easy to get rid of it with shovels.  When the Windmill challenge was available I would have 300+ free gold bars by the end of the weekend. I've never spent any $ on this game.
    Patience is the most expensive part of it I think :) 
  • TheFarmer
    I have a lot of time on my hands the past couple of years due to surgery and another up coming surgery. When I was working it was impossible to play anything due to 10 hour days/six days a week. Yes, patience comes in handy. I've had a lot of stress these past few years so when i started playing this game I found that it helped relax me and forget about everything. I've never played any other video games before.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?