Dont get lives beans or extra levels

Barbaradejong
Barbaradejong Posts: 11 Level 2
Dear all for several weeks now I dont get extra levels no lives by other users or other extra's  I am at level 2287
 Nu boyfriend has got all extras and keeps sending me lives but I dont reveive them. I also dont have the valentine level..can someone please advise 

Thanks Barbara 

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,972 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Good evening @Barbaradejong and welcome to the community!
    Well done on the level you are on, can you tell me which device you are playing on? Events are only available on mobiles or tablets but unfortunately are not available to everyone as they are only released to a selection of players in order to monitor them. While its frustrating I know, and I do totally understand, there is nothing we can do to alter it as in many cases its completely random. This also means though that you might get ones he doesn't! 
    Are you connecting as regards lives, through Facebook or the Kingdom? There is a Facebook issue with connection at the moment and many requests are not getting through which is really annoying. 
    If you're not connected through FB please let me know which device you are playing on and I will get the troubleshooting for you :) 
  • Barbaradejong
    Heyyy thanks for your reply. I play with samsung phone via Facebook. :-)
  • moppie
    moppie Posts: 12 Level 2
    Hello, i also dont get any more events since 2 weeks and palying on ipad from apple
  • Lady_Choo
    Thank you @Barbaradejong that would explain the lives issues then. Just keep sending out requests and hopefully they will start trickling through :)

@moppie welcome to the community,  keep checking the store for updates :) 
  • moppie
    moppie Posts: 12 Level 2
    Hello, i updated the app 2 days ago, no new update in app store and already 2 weeks without new content/events in my game ☹️
  • Barbaradejong
    Me too and or is getting really annoying

• Lady_Choo
    Hi, I am sorry, apparently in order to make the games better, not all mini events are available to everyone, so some you won't get, but some you will get and others won't. I did check this out for you to find out for sure :/ 
  • Barbaradejong
    I hope it will change soon. This is taken too long. Thanks for your help  C
  • Barbaradejong
    And what about the question marks in the farm club? Where can you win these.

Rgds Barbara 

• Lady_Choo
    Hi, the farm club companions have ended on level 1110. At the moment they have no plans to continue making new ones, but its something that may change in the future especially if players keep asking. 
    Personally I am glad to see the back of them, I don't use companions often, I don't always find them useful, but to earn three stars on many levels it was like you almost had to donate all your vital organs and throw in granny too before you got results lol. Rancid is bad enough :O 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?