What level are you at today?

Comments

• Gerard_Broekhoff
    Gerard_Broekhoff Posts: 31 Level 2
    I'am on level 2290, but the levels are now very hard. It's not funny. It costs to much boosters. 
  • GROSIK
    GROSIK Posts: 24 Level 2
    Witam jestem na poziomie 2376 na laptopie, na androidzie jestem na 2350 i nie chce mnie przepuścić dalej bo jest duża chmura z napisem "coming soon" i nie wiem co dalej robić aby grać dalej na androidzie? Też tak macie? 
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    GROSIK said:
    Witam jestem na poziomie 2376 na laptopie, na androidzie jestem na 2350 i nie chce mnie przepuścić dalej bo jest duża chmura z napisem "coming soon" i nie wiem co dalej robić aby grać dalej na androidzie? Też tak macie? 
    Hi Grosik :waving:
    You'll need to update the game on your app store. Once you have the latest version of the game installed you'll have access to all new levels :) 

I'am on level 2290, but the levels are now very hard. It's not funny. It costs to much boosters. 
    Those high levels are very tricky! I saw your other thread about being stuck and I'll see if one of the Superstars has passed it and can help you out :) 
  • moppie
    moppie Posts: 12 Level 2
    Level 2193 completed but levels get really difficult without boosters and dont have any events since 1 month to earn them 😕😕
  • Gerard_Broekhoff
    Gerard_Broekhoff Posts: 31 Level 2
    edited February 2019
    Elke week 1 step. Het is niet grappig. Kost te veel. Ik kan dit niet volhouden. 
  • melii27
    melii27 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Complete todos lod niveles y no hay mas actualizaciones voy en el nivel 2410
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    I am stuck on level 402!  Just got introduced to the frogs and they have the largest tongues!  I can't even begin to think of what waits for me in the higher levels!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,976 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited February 2019
    I’m now on 1949....@Elsa I hate frogs! You line up a perfect move and splat, the frog sits right in the middle of it with its big bottom! Remember the colour they are determine which crop they remove, sometimes handy sometimes not..

and lots and lots of frustration awaits ;):D 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Chicken_Slayer, on 402 I have to collect the water drops and the green and I am trying to avoid that dynamite which will set one of them off and they will land on the board.  I think I've figured out how to avoid them sometimes but I can't get enough of the things to clear the level.  What else lies ahead for me since I already have one thing that I don't like?

Wow, you are really up there!
  • GROSIK
    GROSIK Posts: 24 Level 2
    Elza higher levels are getting harder, kills are not the worst but can raise the pressure, I do not like the most purple oysters, black rams eat hay and bulls at which you need to know how to move the fruit to go wherever you want. Now I am on level 2388 and I am hard-pressed to collect something, I wish you do not give up. I sometimes go to several boards a few days :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?