Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

What level are you at today?

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @GROSIK, I will try my best not to give up so as long as I have the community here and all of you pushing me on I will continue!  Thanks for writing me!
  • GROSIK
    GROSIK Posts: 24 Level 2

Elza, I also have moments of surrender, but I really like sage and even though I'm sitting a long time on some boards, but the further the more difficult levels, and the moves give a little, not much. My sister also plays and does not like the bull, but we like spiders :)

• GROSIK

Gerard_Broekhoff you are right levels very difficult and few moves. Do you know what you wrote? "I saw your second thread stuck and see if any of the Superstars have passed her and can help you?" Regards =)

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @Elsa black sheep that eat Hay, Rob the rabbit if you haven't already met him, Fireflies, oysters, Bulls and Mushrooms! I hate mushrooms they are evil, but I like the bull :) 
  • GROSIK

MarkHawk thank you again, everything has updated and works, I'm playing, thanks to you I'm on 2388, but difficult levels, little moves, hard to collect the required amount of fruit. Thank you for help, I'm squeezing :)

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @GROSIK you are very helpful and I admire your determination. I find the levels hard sometimes, but not the ones marked as hard, isn't that odd! I blog and video, so I cannot use boosters, and some of them I am seeing for weeks and yet others, I can pass quickly. I like the quicker ones better. I love that you are encouraging players, I think you are awesome for that :) 
  • GROSIK

Chicken_Slayer greet warmly, thank you for a nice word. I am new here for a few days, I needed help in the game because I had clouds and I could not keep playing, but MarkHawk helped me a lot, without him I would not have the pleasure that this game gives me. It is his credit and appreciation that helps many people who have a cloud problem. Recently, I counted it came out to me that in December it was 3 years for me to play it. I crave others because I know how hard it is that you can not go any further, and a good word helps someone, I believe it !!! =)

• Gerard_Broekhoff
    Gerard_Broekhoff Posts: 31 Level 2
    GROSIK said: Gerard_Broekhoff you are right levels very difficult and few moves. Do you know what you wrote? "I saw your second thread stuck and see if any of the Superstars have passed her and can help you?" Regards =)
    I don't now how a superstar can help me. Youtube contains no video's about this niveau. 
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @GROSIK, I will try my best not to give up so as long as I have the community here and all of you pushing me on I will continue!  Thanks for writing me!
  • _Elsa_
    @Chicken_Slayer the rabbit is pretty cool compared to these darn frogs!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?