Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

No Event for several weeks

Comments

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Ohhh - that's good to know @Pummy_Raj B)

Did you do anything specifically to get the events back?

There are no fixed pattern for the different live events so unfortunately I can't promise when Treasure Mill will be back.

• karen7128
    karen7128 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Still not working on my phone 😞 I have tried updating, deleting and reinstalling, clearing cache and data, force stop... Not working.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019
    MarkHawk said:
    Ohhh - that's good to know @Pummy_Raj B)

Did you do anything specifically to get the events back?

There are no fixed pattern for the different live events so unfortunately I can't promise when Treasure Mill will be back.

Hola @MarkHawk

I have not done anything for iPad... they suddenly showed up on 17th night! 
    But on Android Phone, I did not see them even last night.  This morning while opening the game, I received the option of "Update" =)  Once I did that, I got all 3 special events on the Android.  But, all the events will end in 13 hours though!  

So, it looks like the events are being released.  But, we (the players) are not able to receive them for some reason -- just like Lives!!!  

Did I make any sense by expressing my thought?

Oh!  I have received the "Bonnie" feature too!  I was asking you about it few months ago =)
  • reissonic
    reissonic Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi guys, i'm at the level 2187, I love this game but, for about 1 month now with no challenges. Always saying come back later. I have relatives and friens that have challenges all weeks, and I, nothing... Its sad, I ve been playing for so long now, at its sad. I hope you fix this soon.... Thanks
  • csplayer1
    csplayer1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi. I am having the same issue. I have tried to delete and reload the app. I have shutdown and restarted my phone. I haven't had a new event/challegnge for weeks now. I have an iPhone 7. Please could you advise. Thanks.
    I am on level 1178.
  • Patríciapedroso21
    Patríciapedroso21 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2019

no more the weekly event appears more than 1 month

• Irenka
    Irenka Posts: 65 Level 3

Same issue, why they're gone(((

• Irenka

Same issue, no events.

Nomi C070030 tab, android 7

Version 5.15.9, updated om March 28

No problems with connection lately.

Also, other issues that make mad:

-Hard quests impossible to pass as No hard levels, all super hard,

- No more companions after 1100, but quests request to get them!

- if you're offline you miss /lose the challenge with stars between two!

Really hope it will be solved soon!

• Irenka

Same issue, no events. ON TAB!!!!

Nomi C070030 tab, android 7

Version 5.15.9, updated om March 28

No problems with connection lately.

Also, other issues that make mad:

-Hard quests impossible to pass as No hard levels, all super hard,

- No more companions after 1100, but quests request to get them!

- if you're offline you miss /lose the challenge with stars between two!

- Getting gold cup is useful, no rewards or anything, just takes time before and after levels for info!

Really hope it will be solved soon!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,265 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @Irenka to answer some of the questions, the studio are aware of the issue asking for hard levels and there are not any...its on the list to be fixed at some point.

The companions finish at the moment at level 1110 so you would have to refresh that task.

The gold cup etc as you say are just for decoration, its not an issue and it seems they are trying to get us to play more online than offline these days, I will pass the feedback about events on but keep checking for updates :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?