Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

The Booster Trail in Farm Heroes Saga!

What is the Booster Trail?

The Booster Trail is a new feature coming to Farm Heroes Saga! You must be level 24 or above to enjoy this farmtastic new addition.

Meet Bonnie, the traveling horse!

Bonnie used to run a farmtastic theater company, which is why she has such an awesome large collection of costumes and clothes.

To see Bonnie try them all on, you must win several levels in a row. Try to make sure you don't lose! If you keep passing levels without losing a life, you will be rewarded with more boosters after every victory! 

There are up to 5 different tiers of levels and rewards. Great! The Booster Trail is a permanent feature, so you will be able to enjoy it over and over! 

Comments

• Matun
    Matun Posts: 1 Newbie
    Why i doesn't get the travelling horse? My level is 765 now and i keep updating to get the horse too but nothing happens.why?
  • valenlopez27
    valenlopez27 Posts: 1 Newbie
    por que mi bonnie no aparece, seactualiza y nada que aparece
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,213 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @Matun, welcome to the community!  Bonnie is not quite rolled out to everyone yet, but keep checking and hopefully soon! 
  • Lady_Choo
    Good evening @valenlopez27 could you write your question/answer in English please so that we can help you :) 
  • Sashiko6
    Sashiko6 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited April 2019

What is the Booster Trail?

The Booster Trail is a new feature coming to Farm Heroes Saga! You must be level 24 or above to enjoy this farmtastic new addition.

Meet Bonnie, the traveling horse!

Bonnie used to run a farmtastic theater company, which is why she has such an awesome large collection of costumes and clothes.

To see Bonnie try them all on, you must win several levels in a row. Try to make sure you don't lose! If you keep passing levels without losing a life, you will be rewarded with more boosters after every victory! 

There are up to 5 different tiers of levels and rewards. Great! The Booster Trail is a permanent feature, so you will be able to enjoy it over and over! 

Hi! I see that Bonnie is a permanent feature. Why does mine have a timer? I used to play this game and loved it... before it got too hard. Bonnie made it fun again, and I'll be so sad if she's being taken away. Especially, since I paid money to get her to level 5.
  • Sashiko6
    Sashiko6 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Hi! I see that Bonnie is a permanent feature. Why does mine have a timer? I used to play this game and loved it... before it got too hard. Bonnie made it fun again, and I'll be so sad if she's being taken away. Especially, since I paid money to get her to level 5.
  • Lady_Choo
    Sashiko6 said:
    As far as I know she is here to stay, but is still in testing, meaning that not everyone gets her and she may come and go a little. Is the timer there just to encourage you to play quicker? 
  • Foxy91
    Foxy91 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hey. I have the same problem as Sashiko6. What does this timer mean? Will I lose my horse? It ll be too sad. 
  • Irenka
    Irenka Posts: 65 Level 3
    Hello everyone,
    Today I got the timer too, it's about 130hrs.
    I agree with @Sashiko6, and hope that developers/ managers will reconsider this feature and it will be prolonged. I remember hard times with levels without it, when I was not able to pass level during few days, so I was starting to play another game, just coming back once in a week (month?) to try to pass the hard level.

Please give us feedback about this timer. Thanks in advance.
  • Lady_Choo
    @MarkHawk any idea? I won't be here for a few days so hopefully he will know :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?