๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

Why are there question marks in my Farm Hero Rewards?

dianerenae
dianerenae Posts: 2 Newbie
edited August 2020 in Discussions

According to the number above my barn, I have 3 available Farm Club rewards to collect. However, when I go to retrieve them, the only three that have not been collected yet are three with a question mark in the final level spot. In other words, I cannot play the level because it's just a question mark. I can't collect the reward because it gives me a message that I have to complete the set first. How do I get rid of the question mark so I can either collect the reward or play the level?

ยซ1

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer โœ“

Good evening Dianerenae,ย  thank you for posting on King care.

The reason the set doesn't finish and it has question marks is because the companions are on hold and for some reason it seemed a good idea to stop them there. The studio have not decided whether they are going to add more in the future or not yet. So the level that would be for the final rewards hasn't been decided if they bring them back.

I will pass this over to the team though as they might be able to help with the reward :)

• jms-2
    jms-2 Posts: 19 Level 2

Good evening Dianerenae,ย  thank you for posting on King care.

The reason the set doesn't finish and it has question marks is because the companions are on hold and for some reason it seemed a good idea to stop them there. The studio have not decided whether they are going to add more in the future or not yet. So the level that would be for the final rewards hasn't been decided if they bring them back.

I will pass this over to the team though as they might be able to help with the reward :)

I wish they'd decide. I have no rewards left, and can't keep up with the number of beans needed to play a level more than once or twice. I'm not wasting any more money on purchasing beans. I'm on Level1219.
  • cbradshaw1009
    cbradshaw1009 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I am having the same exact problem. I just finished all my companions in the game. And the last 3 rewards cannot be collected due to the companions being 3 question marks. Bummer!!!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    ย Sorry @cbradshaw1009 they may come back to them at some point.ย 
  • Ivan_franko76
    Ivan_franko76 Posts: 14 Level 2

Dont think it over!!!

We want mire companions. And Take away those question marks!

• tsinkbeil
    tsinkbeil Posts: 11 Level 2

Yes, would be nice if we had more information on the three question marks and HOW to get past it. Share the wealth folks!!!! It has been way too long to put us on hold for this dilemma!

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,777 Farm Moderator

@tsinkbeil @Ivan_franko76 Hi and Welcome in this sweetest Community ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“

There are no more companions after level 1110, at the moment they are blocked, please read the link below to have more information:

Where are the Companions after level 1110?

Byย King GamesLast Updated:ย Aug 10, 2020

You may see a '?' symbol in the Farm Club Companions rewards screen, and be unable to collect the final rewards. This is because after level 1110, there are no further Companions.

But don't worry! The levels are adjusted so you won't need them, so you can still enjoy the challenge of the game with all the skill and experience you've built up.

This also means you'll be able to save more Magic Beans to get helpful Shovel Boosters, which can be added just before any level begins!

I wish a nice day! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

• tsinkbeil
    tsinkbeil Posts: 11 Level 2

Thank you ย @Ivan_franko76. I will push forward and hopefully the question marks will open up like a ray of sunshine soon ๐ŸŒž.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?