Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

What level are you at today?

Comments

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    @GROSIK >> There are currently 2440 levels available. Game studio is currently working on new levels which will be released soon  :)
  • GROSIK
    GROSIK Posts: 24 Level 2

Hello MarkHawk :) thank you for a quick answer you are irreplaceable;) Oh my, that is, I came to the end of the game: oh, I can not wait to see when the next levels will appear and again, this dose of adrenaline :). And I have a question..what are some people who stand on 2440? because I can not see anyone at home on the game, is there some way to see other people? I greet you warmly :)

• FLaranjinho
    FLaranjinho Posts: 18 Level 2
    Hi. I'm at level 1119. This level is very difficult, I can not get through.  :( 
  • FLaranjinho
    FLaranjinho Posts: 18 Level 2
    I'am on level 2290, but the levels are now very hard. It's not funny. It costs to much boosters. 
    I also do not like when the levels are very difficult, I lose interest. So much time and so many lives and aid lost and can not be advanced.  >:) 
  • MarkHawk
    GROSIK said:

Hello MarkHawk :) thank you for a quick answer you are irreplaceable;) Oh my, that is, I came to the end of the game: oh, I can not wait to see when the next levels will appear and again, this dose of adrenaline :). And I have a question..what are some people who stand on 2440? because I can not see anyone at home on the game, is there some way to see other people? I greet you warmly :)

Hi there Grosik :waving:
    Greetings back  =)

Do you mean those little icons where you can see other players?
    I recall the game studio did some changes to how you can see fellow players in the game. Due to some limitations in the FB connection you currently can't see your friends on the map.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Hi. I'm at level 1119. This level is very difficult, I can not get through.  :( 
    Of course you will, sometimes they are made to challenge us! I have a demo video but its possible the level has changed since. If its not the same as your board, come back and shout me (using the @ sign directly before my name) and I will make you a new video :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVkrHFZxJ8Y
  • GROSIK
    GROSIK Posts: 24 Level 2

MarkHawk was talking about these small icons. It's better to see that someone is trying to beat the next levels, and not be the same on the game. Recently I have a problem that the cloud let me on the tablet, although on the laptop go beyond it, I have to wait long on the tablet to change something in the settings here. I do not know what it depends on? Regards nice and warm :)

• MarkHawk

Hi there Grosik 👋😊

On laptop you're playing the Facebook or King.com version which often has the newest levels available. It can take several days to get app updates approved on the app store and we choose to release the levels first on FB/King.com so you don't have to wait.

Have a wonderful day ahead 😃

• Irenka
    Irenka Posts: 65 Level 3
    edited April 2019

Hello everybody,

I just passed the level 1416! I play it for few years already and once had to start from the beginning when i was already on 700s. Second time i was passing levels faster and better, especially due to horse help with boosters!

What i like is that at the end of the day I relax my mind (with this simple but interesting game) from all the tasks and calm down before sleeping.

Wishing all of you a lot of fun and great time while passing level by level!

• MarkHawk

Hi Irenka 👋

Great to hear how you have progressed in the game and I like the part about relaxing and de-stressing the mind with a round of Farm Heroes 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?