Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

(Finished) Help us find our characters and collect Badges and Gold!

MarkHawk
MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
edited May 2019 in Contests
Hi everyone 🍒

Spring is here and we thought it would be a great idea to celebrate all together and throw in some Badges and Gold 🌸 Are you with us? Yes?! Great! Now here is how it works: 

We've lost 13 of our main characters into the whole Community. You'll receive that same character's badge for each of them that you find. And if you find all of them, you won't only have 13 extra badges, but we'll also give you 50 Gold bars in the game of your choice! SWEET!

Now, a few tips to help you out 🐣

To navigate in the Community between each games, use the Games tab on the top left corner.
Once you've found the character, do not forget to comment on the thread to receive the badge and register for the Gold bars! Your comment has to be about the contest 😉

And this is an example of badge that you can win... Tempting, no?

You have until Monday 29th of April to collect them for a chance to win 50 Gold bars! 
Terms and Conditions here

Good luck :star:

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,273 Candy Moderator
    Hola @MarkHawk,

I came to the Community just now and started playing.  It is a bit confusing!!!  I am glad you kept the option open for our Comments 🙏🏻
  • Irenka
    Irenka Posts: 65 Level 3
    Greetings, @MarkHawk !

I would like to mention, its a great idea to make fun on this site! Brings activity to the community!
    Already I found 15 characters, but did not receive any badge yet. When they will be given?

Thanks and have a good day!
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hola @MarkHawk,

I came to the Community just now and started playing.  It is a bit confusing!!!  I am glad you kept the option open for our Comments 🙏🏻
    Hola Pummy 🙏🏻 There has to be a bit of challenge in the contest but we have tried to keep it balanced  :)
    Irenka said:
    Greetings, @MarkHawk !

I would like to mention, its a great idea to make fun on this site! Brings activity to the community!
    Already I found 15 characters, but did not receive any badge yet. When they will be given?

Thanks and have a good day!

Greetings Irenka. Thanks for feedback  :) Badges are given several times during the day. We do it manually to check no one is cheating  B)  
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,273 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Hola @MarkHawk,

Once I found the first character, I understood how to look for them.  Found all 11 of them within 15 minutes after posting to you =)  I was looking in different categories but not where I was supposed to :o  

And this morning, I found rest of the 2.  That is 13 for me 🤗 

I am not giving out where it is, because like you said... there should be challenge :+1:  
  • Irenka
    Hello, @MarkHawk,
    I see that many people got the 50gold bars, but I didn't. Is that because I didn't say I would like to have them for FarmHeroes Saga?
    If there are any chance to get them? 
    (You can see that i've posted above on April 16 that I found 15, not 13 characters)

Thanks and have a great day!
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    So sorry if we missed your answer @Irenka

Not to worry as we've added the 50 Gold bars to your Farm Heroes Saga now which you will find the next time you open the game app. 

Have a an awesome day 🤗
  • Irenka
    edited June 2019
    QueenB said:
    So sorry if we missed your answer @Irenka

Not to worry as we've added the 50 Gold bars to your Farm Heroes Saga now which you will find the next time you open the game app. 

Have a an awesome day 🤗
    Dear @QueenB
    Thanks so much for fast reply and for gold bars! 😍😍😍
    You are all farmtastic people and always helpful as much as you can!

Have a wonderful day!
  • kavidina
    kavidina Posts: 5,827 Level 5

Congrats 👏🎉💯

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?